Shift - 14 (Edited)

My bones were cracking. It was the most agonizing pain I have ever felt.

When the pain started to subside, my hole body started to itch. I started to itch, and Aiden tried to pin me down, to stop itching, but I didn't work.

I soon started to feel open skin and flesh. I was scratching into my flesh. Soon, it stopped.

I was standing on four legs, with I don't know what color fur or eyes. Aiden was staring at me, jaw hanging.

"You are. . ." Aiden said, then shifted. His fur was a black, with a few white hairs on the edges.

"I guess you want to know what your fur and eye color is?" The mysterious voice that I keep hearing said.

"Y-yes." I responded.

"Well, you have brownish blondish fur, with grey eyes with a tiny of green." The voice said.

"Who are you? What is your name?" I asked.

"My name is Scarlet, and I am your wolf. And to answer anymore questions you may have, let me talk. I am in your soul. Yet, some people can sense their wolf, you can't, for some reasons. Back when we were abused, the food we would get was laced with wolvesbane, silver, and nitrogen. Nitrogen is a similar substance to that of wolvesbane, but it freezes your insides; makes you cold and wolf weak, though not the human. I have been too weak to contact you, though I have always been here." She said. That answered all of my questions.

"Oh." Was all I could say.

"How do I shift back?" I asked Aiden, through our wolves. When humans shift into their wolf, they can talk to each other through their wolf.

"All you have to do, is, on your first shift, wait for the moon to go away. When you wake up, you will return in the clothes you shifted in." He said, and we both trotted back to where the others where.

As we were walking back to where the others were, we heard crying.

I looked around, but didn't see anyone.

"Hello?!" Aiden shouted. We heard rustling in some bushes to our left. It was a pack pup.

"I n-need your help Alpha!" The pup said. I felt a strong emotion of need; the need to help the young pup. And, before I knew it, I was in my human form.

"What is it, young one? What is your name?" Aiden said.

"M-my name I-is Ross, short for Rosslyn, and Mommy needs help!"

"What kind of help?"

"M-mommy. . . blood!" Rosslyn said.

"Nala, take Rosslyn back to the pack house! I need to go. If I dont come back in an hour and a half, come look for me with some guards! Go!"

"But-"

"No buts, Nala! If I dont make it, and Ryan doesn't, then you must be Alpha!"

There were tears forming in my eyes. I didn't know why. Its not like I even know him. . .

Aiden got closer to me and, unexpectedly, kissed my forehead sweetly.

"Be safe, my angel." He said, then turned his back, shifted, and left.

"Come back to me. . . " I said in a weird voice. It was Scarlet.

"Come on my back when I shift, Rosslyn. We need to go." Scarlet told me that we can shift back if we just concentrate on a positive emotion that has to do with us in my human form, same with wolf. 

I shifted, and Rosslyn tried to get on my back.

I layed down, she got on, and I got up. She must have been one of the ones who shifted, or went with her parents.

When we got to the pack house, Rosslyn got off my back, and I shifted.

(In my story, when werewolves shift to human, they keep their clothes.)

"Come on, Rosslyn. We have to get you something to eat!" I said, trying to get what scared her off her mind.

"What do you want, sweetie?" I asked nicely.

"I want, Hmm, Mac and cheese with burger!" she said.

"Alrighty, then!".

I got out all that I needed:

-Elbow noodles

-Velveeta Cheese

-Milk

-hamburger

And I got out 2 pots, one for cheese and the other for noodles, and a pan for the burger.

Once I got all that I needed, I started cooking, Rosslyn watching me with a suprised look.

Aiden's P.O.V.-

There was blood everywhere.

Splattered on the trees, the rock, everywhere.

I looked around, and there was no one.

"Hello," I shouted. "Is anyone where?!"

"Yes, there is." I heard a voice. I looked around. Right there, was Nala's and Ryan's old Alpha, Alpha Reynolds.

"What do you want, Reynolds? When you come around, nothing good happens."

"I came here for one thing. My daughter! That is making me wreak havoc, I have been searching for my daughter for 8 years! I miss her!" He said, with a sad face.

"Oh, okay! Well, if you would follow me, then I can lead you to your daughter!" I said. I knew that he wasn't looking for his daughter for 8 years, and that he missed her dearly, or that's why he was wreaking havoc. And how did he know that she was here? He must have noticed some sign or clue, or heard someone talking.

I started walking toward the pack house, and I started working on a plan to capture him.

I would lead him to the pack house. Then, I would have guards at the doors, and then take him by surprise.

I mind linked the pack before we got there, and told them to be ready.

Once we were there, I had the guards take him to the dungeon.

"What are you doing?!" he asked.

"You hurt Nala! I know it!"

As my guards walked away, I heard a scream. It was coming from the kitchen!

It sounded like Nala, sort of.

"Have any of you seen Nala?" I asked through mind link.

"No." Most of them said, but one.

"Yes, I have, Alpha. She was just in the kitchen."

I felt my insides break.

That scream.

That horrible scream.

I ran to the kitchen. No one was there.

Nala was gone.

A/N-

Hey guys! I just wanted to say sorry that this chapter was short, its just that I have tests tomorrow, and I had a lot of homework.

But, I did get it published! And sorry if its crappy! I finished it in a rush.

But, anyway, see ya!!

Word Count: 1086

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K