Believe In Me? - 41

Nala's P.O.V.-

I was talking to my wolf. But, I was also out of it. I couldn't believe that Alpha Jax saved me. . . and i can't believe he quit the alliance just because of a worthless Omega, who used to be the most powerful Werewolf. Instead of 'Zero to a Hero,' its 'Hero to a Zero.' I'm nothing. Aiden isn't going to want me. My pack is loyal to my words, so they'll move on. People probably forget that I was almost an Alpha. 

I just need to disappear. So I can fade away, so everyone will have a better life, so everyone will fulfill their duties, and not have to even bother about me.

'No, we matter, Nala. Without us, Aiden would be nothing. Think about Searra and Logan. They wouldn't have been able to see their awesome sister!' Scarlet, my wolf, was saying.

'But, Scarlet. I heard that Aiden has had another mate before us. That he was in perfect love with, with triplets on the way. But there was a rogue attack, and his pregnant mate died. Searra and Logan would be just fine without me.' I fought. Scarlet stayed silent. Their were rumors that Midnight pack had a Luna before me. 

I was lost in my thoughts, when I heard a knock at the door. I looked up from my clammy hands, and saw Jax open the door to let in Aiden. I imediently unclasped my hands, and hid under the covers Nora had offered me. I heard footsteps get closer. I felt a presence get closer, and I heard Aiden's smell right next to me. I heard a sigh, and smelled Aiden's toothpaste that I used once, since I had ran out of mine once.

"Nala, please talk to me. . ." I heard him beg.

"Why would you want to talk to an unfaithful mate like me? You. . . you know what happened. The Werewolf Council won't be happy with me. You know they'll execute me. I was unfaithful. I should have stopped him." I said, feeling tears come to my eyes. I let out a small sob, and I curled my head in my breasts, where i could hide my face from them, even though I was under the covers.

I felt a soft and on the blanket above my head, and I felt my head get colder, motioning Aiden took off the blanket covering my head.

"Honey, you weren't unfaithful. You had no choice. You were in pain. I could feel it. Every minute of it. And I'm sure the Werewolf Council will understand. They're wise. They know how to make judgement." I felt his stroke my head, reassuring me, even though it wasn't working. 

I felt him slide his hand from my head, to my cheek, to my marked shoulder. I took my hand out from under the blankets, and I grabbed the cloth that was on my shoulder, and pulled in up as high as it would go, and held my hand there, so Aiden wouldn't see the mark.

"Think about it. He only marked you. He didn't finish the mating process!" He sounded so cheerful. I only let out a louder sob, and raised my head to look at him. I felt anger erupt from within, and stood up quickly, forgetting about my hand, letting it drop.

"You don't know the whole story! Yes, you may have felt the pain, but you didn't feel the dirtiness I felt when all 5 of them raped me, back-to-back! It was never-ending! And you never knew how much it felt, to loose your virginity due to your uncle! You feel so dirty, like you'll never be purified!! Never be free! There was only 1 person who was nice to me! She sometimes brought me her baby sister's old clothes!" I walked closer to Aiden. I focused on showing him the dress she gave me, the one that I was going to impress Jax in. I felt my mind enter his, and I showed his eyes my dress that I was wearing. I also showed him the other clothes Kim brought me. They were really nice. 

When I was done showing him, I backed out of his mind.

"But, if she brought you such nice clothes, then why don't you wear them?" He regretted asking. 

"They got destroyed. Rather from the rape, the abuse, blood, or the pack members burning them. I never had nice things." 

"Can. . . can you show me the pain you felt from first getting raped, and then the pain you always feel from all the other rapes?" I sighed, and, reluctantly, nodded. Again, I entered his mind, and i showed him the dirtiness i felt, the unpurification I still felt, even after a nice, warm shower. 

I showed him exactly wheat I've been through, all those years, since my aunt Nala's Death. 

"Wow. Nala, I-I'm so-"

"No. I don't want anyone's pity. I've had enough of it." I said, as I flung my arms. I forgot about my mark, and I looked at Aiden, seeing his eyes fall to my marked should.

"What does a black mark mean?" He asked. I looked at Jax. 

"You tell him. He's your mate, I'm not." Jax said. I sighed.

"Well, a black mark is- is an unwanted mark. It means that the mark was forced upon a werewolf who has a mate, but got marked and fully mated to another werewolf, unwantingly. I never wanted it. But, yes. I'm fully marked and mated my Reynolds. There's no taking it away." I said, looking at the floor, shaking my head. 

"NO! THERE HAS TO BE A WAY! YOU'RE MINE, AND HE CAN'T TAKE YOU AWAY FROM ME!" Aiden yelled, grabbing me in a hug. 

"But, there is a way. One so, so bloody." I whispered in Aiden's chest. 

"What? What is it?" 

"To kill him." 

"And how do we do that?" 

"Use me as bait, while you and the Warriors mask their scents and hide behind the trees."

A/N-

Hey guys!!! I know this chapter is late, but I've been busy, and I've had things on my mind. I just got a new show rabbit, and she isn't doing too well. The stress is making her digestive system be all funky. And I've got hard core therapy, and yada yada yada. 

I ya'lls been okay!

The next chapter will be out soon. No set date, with everything going on, and all. 

Hope y'alls have a good rest of the day/night!

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K