Well, here we go! - 3 (Edited)

I jumped slightly. Who would want to get my attention? All I am is a scum bag, rat, filthy animal.

"Hello? Hey, miss, I need some help getting around the school, and Principal Morre said to go find a girl named Nala. Do you know where I could find Nala?" A kind, sweet, deep voice said.

I turned around. Standing there was the most hottest guy I have ever seen.

"Y-yeah. I-I'm Nala. What d-do you need?" I asked in a studder. I closed my locker door after I got my books and a few other things.

"Okay, well the principal said that you need to show me around." He said.

"F-fine. My name is N-Nala." I said.

"Well, I'm Aiden. Nice to meet you." he said, and we shook hands. "I-if you would follow me, I will take you to the principal to get your schedual." I said, scared of Aiden's tall figure, that is so much like my father's.

I showed Aiden around the school, and met all of the teachers. By the time we were done, it was time for third period- gym. I hate gym. I have to show my legs off, and I don't like that. All the boys usually look at me, and make fun of me, and afterwards, beat me up. I don't like it there, but my father makes me, because homeschooling is expensive, and I'm not worth the time, effort of other people, or computer. I don't deserve it. I killed my mother, a terrible crime that can never be forgiven.

I actually like school. When I grow up, I want to move to a different pack, far away from my father, and become a therapist. I want to help people and the supernatural who get abused, and have mental issues. I want to marry my mate, have kids, and grow old together. But that is only a dream.

By the end of fifth period, I was tired. After English, I went to my locker to get my Social Studies books and put away my English books.

'Slam!' my locker door sounded, as a hand came out of no where, and the locker door slammed it in my face.

"Hey, flea bag, turn around!" a raspy male voice said. It was probably the school bully.

I didn't turn around. I knew he would beat me. Like usual.

"I said, TURN AROUND!" By the sound of it, it was Ryan. He lives in my father's pack. Ryan grabbed my shoulder, and turned me around.

"I said, turn around," Ryan yelled, "and when I say something, you will obey me!"

I stayed silent, and backed up against my locker.

"Well, since little Omega can't follow orders, you deserve the usual!" Ryan said, as he dragged me over to a brick wall, where all of the jocks and cheerleaders are.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here? The mutt!" Ashton, Captain of the football team said.

"Ashy, what are you doing with her?!" Britney, head cheerleader, school b**** said. But, I have no where to talk. 

"I'm teaching the mutt a lesson! Want to help, Brit?" Ashton asked in a evil sort of way.

Ryan sat me down, and I looked up at all of them. They all had devilish grins that sent shivers down my back.

Britney took off her high heel, another person had a baseball bat, and a few others had pocket knives.

I was panicking. I already am weak. I can barely walk.

'Crunch!'

I felt a excruciating pain in my hand. I looked down at my hand. It was flat. Ashton had stepped on it with all his weight.

I looked up at them. "Why do you do this? What did I do to you?" I asked, looking each person in the eyes.

"Because, we don't need an Omega cramping our style!" Britney said. On my 12th birthday, my father had the bright idea to make me Omega, and make Ryan, the Beta's first son soon to be Alpha. I don't like the concept, but I have to respect my father's wishes. I am his pet.

'Punch'

Ashton punched me in the face. I screamed in pain.

'Crunch!'

The heel made multiple holes in my skin. There was blood everywhere.

'Thwach!'

The bat hit my head. I started to get black dots in my vision, when I got another whack to the head. I felt something ooze out of some place, but I don't know where. I feel too numb. I started to pass out when I heard a voice,"Hey! Leave her alone!"

And then I blacked out.

(Authors note)-
Hey guys! I will keep the chapters about this long, or to 1,000 words. I hope that is enough.

Word Count: 815

-Who did that voice belong to?

-Where was the blood coming out of?

Read the next chapter to find out!

-EyesInMyGalaxy 

-K