I don't believe you. . . - 10 (Edited)

I didn't believe Ryan.

I mean, I knew Nala was a sweet girl, and would help people, but pack members doing their own laundry. . .? And not having clothes. . . not believable. A load of crap.

"What really happened Ryan? Your lying. Remember who I am, and remember who you are. Me, Alpha King. You, Beta of a small pack." I said, a little harsh.

"I told you. . . "

"Fine, fine. . . " I said, throwing up my arms, turning away, going to the doors.

I left, as the first bell rang.

Nala's P.O.V.-

I feel self-conscience.

I have blood all over my clothes, I'm soaked in water, and I didn't find my hair brush.

I went to my locker, and got my books. They were gone. I swear I didn't take them home. . .

"Hello, Mrs. Richards. Where are your books?" My English teacher asked, like I was going to get in trouble.

"I-I don't know?! They were in my locker when I left school, I swear!"

"Just go home for the day, Nala. No sense in being here if you can't find your books. . . "

"No! Uh, if I go home and find my books, then can I come back?"

"I guess. . . but tell the office ladies! You won't get another chance. First and last warning!" Mrs. Keel, the English teacher said, and left.

I closed my locker, and left, going to the office.

I explained everything to the office personnel, and they let me go.

And, I left the school.

I was walking down the dirt road, about 2 out of 10 miles to my house, as I saw Aiden go by, in his car.

He stopped, and got out of his blue Ford Edge. He must like blue, since his blue Lambo, and now the Ford.

"Hey, Nala, remember when you were at the hospital? Well, I got your books for you, and forgot to give them back to you. I dropped them off at your house, and, P.S., you really need to change clothes. I can give you a ride to your place, If you'd like?"

"How'd you get my combo?"

"Um, I borrowed the locker number sheet, but I returned it."

"I know I need to change clothes, and no, I would not like to have a ride to my house, but thanks for the offer." I said sadly, and started to walk to my house.

By the time I got to my house, it was 4:00 pm. The pack would be home soon. So, I started to make burgers, hotdogs, get bread in the oven, chicken, ketchup, relish, mustard, and set the table.
Just as I got done placing the food on the table, the pack came in.

"Get out of my way, b****!" The Delta, Brian, shoved me.

"Yeah. . . or I'll. . . p-punch you" A weak, sick pack member said.

"Shut-up, Sed!" The Delta said.

I whimpered as my back hit the wall, hard. Someone shoved me.

I Just went down to my room.

I saw Ryan standing near my doorway."Th-there's food in th-the dining room. Chicken, hamburgers, hotdogs, all that."

"I know. I just wanted to tell you something."

"Wh-what? I'm being sent away, aren't I?"

"No, oh lord no. I'm here to get you out. To leave. You never have to come back." He whispered.

"Your lying."

"No, I'm not. I swear! I want to get you out!"

"No! Because your just going to get me in even more trouble!" I said, Scarlet in control.

"Please. . . "

"FINE! Just, tell me where we're going."

"Aiden's place. His pack house. I wanted to get permission from you first."

"Get me a bag." I said, and started to gather and fold my few pairs of good clothes.

Ryan got back, and I put my neatly folded clothes in the bag, my toothbrush, hair brush, all that.

"Wait, when do we go?. . . "

"At dawn. Set your alarm, and turn the sound down." With that, Ryan left.

I moved my bag to the far and darkest corner of the room, so if the Alpha comes in, then it will be hidden.

I set my alarm clock for 5:00, since the sun comes out at that time.

I went to my small bathroom, that consisted of a sink, and a toilet, a small shower, and a cabinet.

I took out my toothbrush, toothpaste, and ibuprofen.

So, I brushed my teeth, and took 2 small-dose medication, and went to bed.

A/N-

Hey guys! This was another filler chapter. Sorry.

Next chapter will be longer, and more interesting! I promise!

-How do you think Nala and Ryan will manage to get out of the pack house?

Word Count: 799

See ya!

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K