I Give Up. . . - 39

Nala's P.O.V.- 

I needed Aiden, my love, to know that I will never be found. That i may not live to see tomorrow. To know that I will miss him dearly, and that I may commit suicide, to get away. I have nothing to truly live for. I have no mate to look for. No children to look forward to seeing. I have no pack to rule over. And, lastly, no one is here for me. I have no one. All I get is beaten, and no one is going to stop my forced mate. 

I know I disappeared, but I have to go back. I concentrated on finding my pack house, and Aiden.

"Oh, your back." He said, looking down.

"Yes. And, I need to ask you another terrible, terrible favor. I need you to forget about me. I need you to find another mate. One who is worthy of being Luna. Not a gold digger, like Rose, who will bring MY pack to the ground." I said, and I could see the extreme sadnes in his eyes. I went up to him, and focused a bit more, on my body being there. Focusing on my body solidifying. I touched his cheek, and his eyes widened. 

"My dear, I will find a way out of this hell hole that I am in. But, it will take years of research, so please, please here my prayer, and move on. I will not be here for much longer. I may die. Or. . . I may kill may kill myself. I have nothing to live for. I will never see Sera or Kevin again, nor will i get to see my wonderful mate, or pack. All I get is beaten, and forced to do something. And, Ryan? I know you know where I am. You know that if anyone nears, you will get killed. They have ordered in Vamps, and witches. And, shapeshifters. No one can get to them." I said, and his eyes get wide. When I got finished, I heard a shreak. It came from Searra. I could see Logan's face contort in pain.

"Mmmmmm, and before I go, Ryan. . . . He's gone. You know who. Anth. But, I can still talk to him! My magic. . . it lets me talk to the dead. But, now I have to go. Move on, everyone. Please. . ." I said, before I disappeared, going back to my hell hole. 

I was in my cell, and it was 3:00 in the morning. I was going to make breakfast. I hung me head down low, when I heard Ty, one of my 2 guards, open the cell. 

"You need to make breakfast, snacks, lunch, food for when the school kids get back, all the chores, all the homework all the laundry, the usual, and dinner. Another Alpha is coming tomorrow, so you need to prepare for that." Lately, a lot of Alpha's have been coming over, to use me and abuse me. I hated it. I wanted to be loyal to Aiden. But I couldn't. So, I had to do what I had to do. Tell him and the pack to move on. 

Great. Another Alpha. Another Alpha to use me. 

I took a deep breath, and waved Ty away. I needed to change my clothes. I only had 1 extra pair. The other 3 pairs were burned by the pack Delta. he didn't like me, so he destroyed everything I had to call mine. My teddy bear that I got when I was young, my sketchbook, snapped my only pencil to the point of no use, and my only pair of shoes. I have no footwear now. He burned my only pair of old, moldy, rotting tennis shoes. And I have no socks. the pack thought that I was too much skum to need them. 

I got dressed in my ragged, 13-year-old plain blue t-shirt, and my too-small ripped in the butt and leg jeans. The jeans were 4 years old. 

I turned around, and had Ty take me to the kitchen. I got out:

-Watermelon

-Strawberries

-Apples

-Raspberries

-Blackberries

-Pineapple

-Eggs

-Texas Toast