Meet Us - 24 (Edited)

"Oh my gosh! Your okay!" came Aiden's voice from right in front of my face. He had a happy smile spreading from one ear to the other. I examined the people in the room. Aiden, Alan, Ryan, and a few others.

"I thought you were dead!" He shouted3, grabbing my shoulders and shaking me like a maniac.

"N-nooo-ooo I'm f-ff-iinnee," I said, my words coming out broken, like really bad stutters as he shook my shoulders, Alan pulling him off me.

"Look. I said I was fine. If you would just let my talk, you would understand what happened. So, can I talk?" I asked, kind of angry at Aiden for not letting me talk in the first place.

"Fire away!" He said.

"Okay. Well, I wanted to talk to Ryan about something, about you and Luna Rose, and I walked into his room. Well, I got this strange feeling of De Javu, and I don't know what happened. I think I faded, I don't know. But, when I was unconscious one time, I was at this beach with silver sand, the moon made the water glisten, and it was just beautiful. Well, I was back there. And every time I go there, this woman, Sera, always talks to me. This time, she talked to me, but showed me something. A vision. Of me when I was little. There was a big pack house, and there was little Ryan and little me playing out back with the pack elders watching, smiling. It was wonderful. Then, who I thought was Sera came out and with a little boy, older than me by a few years, with a little girl following him. The boy and Sera were telling me and Ryan that we should play nice. 

"Well, in the distance, I heard screaming and cries. It was the poor people getting attacked and killed from invaders. Sera, the boy, little Ryan, and the little girl who was behind the boy ran to the porch. But, I stood there, like an idiot, not moving. Ryan ran out to save me, and Sera ran out to save the both of us. She threw us to the porch, and yelled to us loudly, "I will not let you die like your mother did!", and I saw her get killed. And them I was thinking. That couldn't have been my mother. I then knew that it was my aunt, Luna Nala, and that the myths are wrong. I was taken in by the Stone pack. The Blood Crescent was attacked by another pack. And I think it was by this back. The Midnight Pack. Also, My uncle, Alpha Reynolds was lying. Luna Nala died from an invasion trying to protest me and Ryan from dying. 

"When I was out of the vision, I was back at the beach, and soon, I was back here. Sera meant for me to be there, and said that I had been on the beach in my dreams before." I finished, looking at the people who were in the room, all with dumbfounded expressions on their faces. I laughed. I had no clue where that was coming from.

"Well, I know one thing. That we have to go meet up with Searra and Logan." Aiden said, grabbing my hand, sparks of electricity exploding through. I yanked my hand away. I was still mad at him for thinking I was his mate and not Luna Rose, who was much prettier than me, and most likely would make a better Luna, and provide better pups. I might just be oblivious. 

I ran to my room, and grabbed my bag, and caught up with the boys. Ryan took my bag, and Aiden opened the front door for me. I went out, and Ryan put the luggage into the back of the black H1 hummer. I had no clue that they made such a big vehicle. It was massive. I got in, and sat down, fastening the seat belt. I knew it was going to be a long ride, and that I wasn't going to eat anything. 

3 HOURS LATER!!! 

I was in the car, and we had just went to a rest stop for a bathroom break, and for some food. I didn't get any, and the boys didn't push me to eat any. I didn't expect them to. They don't care about me. No one does.

Man, I must be bipolar (No offence to anyone. This is how the character would react to this situation! I don't mean to make fun of any reader in any way, that is the last thing that I want!! Please don't report me! Oh wait. . . I probable shouldn't give you the idea). I keep being spunky, then being so scared. I'm going crazy!