Them - 23 (Edited)

Nala's P.O.V.-

I went to my room and packed my bags. I was planning on staying there for. . . a few days? I don't know.

I packed 5 pairs of jeans, 4 shirts, 3 bras, 6 pairs of undies, and 5 pairs of socks. I packed my little makeup, my alarm, toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo and body wash, hair brush, tampons, a pencil, pencil sharpener, and paper.

I put all that I had in my small duffel bag. You may ask, "How in the world can you get all that stuff into a small bag?" Well, I used to pack the suitcases for the visitors, and vacationers. I roll up everything, and store everything neatly.

I put my bag on my bed, and went to Ryan's room. He's the only one I trust right now. I know, I should hate him for hurting me, but, he is the only person I can talk to.

I went to his door, and knocked. I don't want to intrude.

"Ryan? Can I come in?" I asked, in a whisper.

"Yeah! Come in! What do you need, Nala?"

"I-" I got cut off. I looked around his room. I got a Dei Javu feeling, like I had been here before. Before I knew it, I wasn't in Ryan's room anymore. I was in that beach paradise that the mysterious woman told me I was in. 

I was on a silver-sand beach, with the most prettiest water you have ever seen. The was the moon just made the water glisten, it was magical. It made me feel safe. I wanted to stay here forever.

"Hello, my sweet. I have been longing to see you!" The voice said.

"Who are you? At least tell me your name!" I begged.

"My name is Sera. But you know me as someone else. I can't tell you just yet. You will figure it out soon," she said, but continued, "A long time ago, you lost memories. I called you here to give them back. And it is your journey to know where the memories came from. There was something that triggered these memories. That is your key." Sera said, and I felt alone.

I was in a white box. There was a screen and a chair in front of me. Leery, I sat in the chair. I looked at the screen. I flashed bright colors, and the chair started moving. I saw images pass as I flew by in the chair. I looked forward, my attention being diverted by a big oak door strait ahead. 

As I got closer, I felt the undetected fear rise. I leaned back in the chair, not wanting to go in. The big door flew open, and I exploded into a big open landscape. The pack house was northeast, and there were trees everywhere. There was a little girl, and a little boy playing outside the pack house, the elders sitting in rocking chairs, smiling as they watched the young children no older than that of 4 of age.

"I bet you can't catch me! Your too slow!" The boy said.

"No, Ryan, you can't! I'm too fast, and you know it!" The girl mocked. But, I noticed the name the girl say. Ryan. THAT was Ryan? And the girl must be me.

"Hey now, children! Play nice. We don't want any fights to break out!" The voice that sounded like Sera's said.

Then, a beautiful woman emerged from the pack house. The little Nala looked just like her. Then, another little girl and a older boy came following.

"But, mommy? We weren't fighting!" Little Nala said, and the other little girl walked over to her. 

"Yes, you were! And as soon to be Alpha, I command you to stop!" The older boy said. 

"No, you aren't even close to Alpha position! Another 10 years yet, Logan, my boy!" Sera laughed, and ruffled the boy's hair.  That must be my brother. And the girl right beside the 4-year-old version of me must be Searra. 

In the distance, I hear screaming. Then, I hear the familiar bells of an intrusion, and little Nala panics. Ryan, Sera, Searra, and Logan go to the pack house. But I just stand there, in pure horror, and Ryan runs out to get me, just as the people from the intruding pack came through the trees, on all sides. 

(Before I talk about Searra too much, I just want to make sure that you know how to say her name properly. It's See-air-ah)

"Nooo! Ryan! Nala! Get back here!" I hear my mother say. She looked at Logan and Searra.

"Stay here! Go inside and tell your uncle!" she told Logan and Searra. Then, she ran out in the middle of the field.

"I will not let you die like your mother and father did!" My mother said. But, she said, like your mother did. So, that's not her. That must be Luna Nala. She must have taken me in after my mother and father died. But, that means that the myths are wrong. The Stone Pack didn't declare war on The Blood Crescent Pack. I was taken in by them. Until this day. This is where my aunt died. And, my uncle started to hurt me, rape me. 

She reached us, and grabbed me and Ryan by the collars of our shirts, and threw us to the pack house, just in time. when I landed, I fell on my back. I groaned, and rolled toward my aunt. 

I looked into the eyes of her attackers. Their eyes were cold, and there were no emotions held in them, but for sadness. Like they didn't want to kill. Like they were forced to do this. And they might have. The one with the sad eyes jumped on her back, and the other one punched her face. The one that punched her face grabbed the sides of her head, and twisted it in an inhumanly way. I knew at that instant that she was dead. 

At that moment, the little me closed her eyes, and fell into the state all too familiar; unconsciousness. 

I was zipped back into my chair, and into the hall that had the images, and soon into the beach landscape. 

"Now, my child, you know who I am, and how this started. Of course, this isn't all of them, just a short majority. But, it does reveal a lot. I hope this helped a little bit. I need to leave now. The memory drained most of my energy to contact you. But, I shall regain it within the days." My mother said, and I felt the alone, but comfortable beach change, and I was sucked back into reality.

"Is she alive?! She better be or else I will kill all of you!" I hears a familiar voice say, and soon recognized it as Aiden's. 

"Yes, I'm alive. And, I was seen by my mother." I said, and they all gave me a questioning look.

A/N-

Phew! A lot happened this chapter! I know that the past few chapters are going slow, but just bare with me. You will see the family next chapter. But, the bigger question is, How will it go?

Hope you enjoyed!!!

Word Count: 1209

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K