Family - 22 (Edited)

We were sitting on my bed, talking about Luna Rose, when Ryan popped his head in.

"Alpha, Luna, There is someone here to see you." Ryan said, and the Alpha of Firestone came in.

"Well, to who do I owe the pleasure, Max? " Aiden said.

"I am here to see Nala, actually." Max, the Firestone Alpha said.

"About what? Did she do something?"

"Yes, actually. She was on my territory a day ago, and she told me something alarming. She said that she thought your mom said that her last name isn't really Reynolds, but something else, yada yada yada." Max said.

"We were talking about that before she left, and she heard some. Why is that to your concern?"

"Um, guys, I'm right here." I chimed in.

"Oh, yeah. Let's take this somewhere more private." Aiden said, getting up off of my bed, lending me a hand. I looked at his hand, but shook my head. I still don't like people, and I'm still closed off.

I got up, my legs shaking from being so weak.

Aiden led us to his office, and since there was only one chair, I let Max use it. I didn't need it. I need to work on my stamina. I don't know why. Just a random thought.

"So, there are a few things that you need to know that happened over the last few days that will make this story make sense. A few days ago, which actually feels like a few weeks ago, it was Nala's first shift. I know, she is really old to have her first shift, just let me talk. Nala has been abused for practically all her life. Well, one day, I was going to a new school, thinking my mate might be human or something, blah blah blah, you know the rumors, and those rumors are true. She was abused by Reynolds. Well, Ryan, who used to abuse her too, decided to finally OPEN HIS EYES and see what he and the pack were doing, and wanted to save her. So, with us being friends, he took her here. Nala and I grew a little close, but not a whole lot. When we went out for the pack shift, as you know, the older you are to shift, the more harmful and dangerous it is for you. So, Nala and I separated from the pack for her shift. After she shifted, we went back to find the others. They others were mostly all slaughtered, and there was only a pup left. Her name was Rosslyn. Well, Nala went back to go feed Rosslyn. I went to go see who slaughtered my members. I ran into Reynolds. Her said that her wanted to find his daughter, and that he was very sad since she was gone for 8 years. I knew he was lying. But, I led him and his warriors to my lack house to 'reunite them'. But, I tricked him, and imprisoned him, with me being the higher rank, I can do that. So can you since you are a more powerful Alpha. I didn't notice that one of his warriors split from the group. When Reynolds and I got back, and he was taken to the cells, I heard a scream. Nala has been taken. Later that day, I had a meeting organized to make a plan to find Nala. Well, let's just say that I found Nala dead in her cell. I took her back, and as I was going back here, I felt her change. Her face changed, her body temp changed, aura changed. Well, when we got back home, she came alive again. Her wolf had a body, and Nala's soul was in her wolf's body. Later, and gained back her old looks. Well, my mother led me to the library, and got an old book of myths and another of wolf colors. She was special, we learned, but she never heard that. Soon, after the colors, my mother told me about the story of her birth pack. The Blood Crescent pack. The original King pack. But, how it got destroyed, because Luna Sera died, but after Nala, Searra, and Logan were born; her siblings. " Aiden said. My mouth dropped. Who the hell were Searra and Logan?

"Who are Searra and Logan? And what do you mean that I'm special?" I asked.

"Well, Searra and Logan are your, um. . . how do I say this. . . your siblings." My mouth dropped. I have siblings. I remember someone saying something about them.

"Where are they?" I asked, jealousy swirled in my tone.

"Logan is Alpha of what's left of the Blood Crescent pack, and Searra is one of the Nobles. A wolf staying with the Alpha, usually directly related. For a few years, Logan has been building up the pack." Max said.

"Um, I doubt they were abused for all their life." I said, jealous.

"But, back to your question. You were born special. Not like the others. You need to be protected. Your a tribrid. A mix up of three species. Vampire, witch, and werewolf. Since your parents were werewolf, then your going to appear werewolf. You have the power of 100 moon shifts, can defeat the most powerful of things with the simple point of your finger." Aiden said.

"I don't believe you. But, whatever. Can I go see my 'siblings' then?" I asked, kind of curious of what they are like. " I said/asked.

"Sure let me call and see if it's okay. If it is, then we leave at nightfall." Aiden said, picking up his phone.

A/N-

Hope you sorta liked this chapter. It's really crappy. Just a filler and summary of what has been going on the last few chapters. 

Word Count: 969

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K