Back - 15 (Edited)

Nala's P.O.V-

I was back here again. Back where it all began. It all seems the same, still the same people, the same bloody walls, the same clothes.

I was back at The Stone Pack, my fathers pack. I thought I wouldn't have to come back.

"Hey, Bitch! We missed you!" I heard one of the guards say, and snicker. I knew what was coming.

Both the guards guarding my cell came in, and hovered over me.

"I have first shift!" One of them called, and the other guard left. The one still in here picked me up, and laid me on a blanket in the corner.

He hovered over me, getting closer to my face. He started to kiss me, and I did nothing. I could feel Scarlet deep in me, wanting to rip him apart.

Slightly inappropriate:

He stopped kissing me, got up, and took his clothes off.

"Get up, bitch!" he said, then pulled down his boxers.

"And suck!" I didn't get up. I stayed down. But, soon, I regretted it.

He slapped me in the face, harder than any other slap, and yanked me to my knees, ripped my head to him, and made me suck.

He thrusted in and out of my mouth, me crying.

Then, he forced me to my feet, and ripped my clothes off. He pushed me, and I fell. He flipped me on my back, and raped me.

When both of the guards were done, my father came in, and did his thing. I got changed. Since the first guard ruined my best pair of clothes, I changed into my old clothes, and started cleaning the pack house.

Since it was midnight, dinner was already over. I found some paper and a pencil and returned to my cell.

"What's that?" The guard said, then took it from me.

"What do you want with these things? " The other guard said.

"To draw." I whispered.

"Fine. Take them. But only this once, since you were so good earlier." The guard holding my things said, and snickered.

He gave me back my things, and went into my cell.

Since it was dark, I had no light. But, I do have this light bulb in my room.

I put the pencil and paper down, and pulled the string that turns the light on.

It was a dim, yellow light, but it did the work.

I sat down where I put the paper, and I started to draw. I focused on my lines, on my shades.

When I was done, I had drawn a picture of a small girl, and her hero; her savior.

I thought of the story that my mother used to tell me. How a small, sad girl begged her father not to leave, to fight in the war.

He was a loving father, unlike I've ever known. She told me before she died, when she was sick.

"Things will get better, Nala. We have to have hope. We will get out of here." Scarlet said.

"I know we will. Right now. We will get out of this world. . . " I said, before picking up my sharp pencil.

I thought for a moment, thinking of my life. I have no reason to live.

So, I had another piece of paper left. I wrote-

To whoever this may concern, I am sorry. I am sorry I was such a failure. I am sorry I couldn't be more. Be someone.

But, I write this, because when you find me, I will be no more. I shall cease to exist. Like he wants. Like everyone wants.

I have no reason to live. No one can save me. I am too broken. And no one cared. I don't care.

I write this, because no one bothered to see deep enough to what was happening. To my suffering.

But, you know what the Buddha said, something upon the lines of, "To end suffering, you have to let go" or something. So, Im letting go.

I am no use anymore. People used me. And that was what I was. A toy.

Since my mother left us, all that was, wasn't.

This pack, me, my father, wasn't. She was this pack. And its all my fault.

I want to apologize. Apologize for killing her. And now, I get what I deserve.

So, forget me. Forget that I ever existed. No one will miss me.

If Aiden finds this note, he deserves to know that happened to me.

He was the only one who cared. Cared enough to know that there was something wrong.

I was abused. Raped. A toy. I killed my mother. My father, the Alpha of the pack, beats be.

If you haven't notices, all of my scares, then there they are. Right on my skin. And no one cared. So, now you know. Now you know my past.

-Nala

I wrote.

I hid the note under the blanket. I got up, turned off the light, and did my daily chores.

When I was done, it was dark. So, I took the note, and the pencil. I got in the middle of the room, and put the sharp pencil against my wrist.

"Wait, what are you doing?! We have so much to live for!" Scarlet said.

"Oh really, Scarlet, name one thing to live for." I responded, angry. She didn't answer.

So, I took the pencil, and I entered my skin, going for a vein on my right wrist. It started to bleed, and I wanted to cry out, but I kept it in. I cut down, ripping my vein even further.

I started to feel light headed, and my vision blur. But, I kept going.

I took out the pencil, and felt for my esophagus in my throat.

Once I felt it, I took my pencil, and slit my throat.

I felt more lightheaded, and my vision blurred even more. So, I scooted to the corner of the room, where the blanket was, layed down, and put the note beside me.

I closed my eyes, and drowned out my wolf, yelling at me to stop.

Before to long, I passed out, wishing for death.

A/N- 

Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I was almost crying when I wrote this, since I have some really bad stuff going on at home.

Well, on this note, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

I made a new cover for the story, but my phone won't upload it. I will have it on soon!

Next chapter will be on Aiden's P.O.V..

Hope you guys have a good rest of the day!

Word Count: 1127

-EyeInMyGalaxy

-