No!!!!! - 5 (Edited)

Aiden's P.O.V-

"MOM!? DAD!?" I yelled.

"Yes? What do you need, so- we need to get her to the hospital! Get her to the pack, they can help her better!" My dad said, finally realizing that I have an almost dead person in my arms, bleeding.

"I know! I was about to take her to the human hospital, but then I saw you and. . . we don't have time for this!!!" I yelled, angry. She looked worse than when we were coming down here. For some weird reason, I feel a pull to her. I wonder how old she is.

"Well, I can't go to the hospital after all. The sub is sick." Mrs. Jenson said, just running in the room.

"Okay, well I'm going. I don't CARE if I get in trouble or not." I said, in a mean sort of way.

I walked out of the principals office, past the receptionist, and out the main exit.

I walked to my car when some weirdo geek came up to me asking if I would like to donate to NASA.

I shoved my way past him, and again, people were looking at me weirdly.

I saw someone. . .

Oh, great.

It was the principal. "What are you doing out here young man? AND without my permission?!"

I shoved past him. I didn't care if I got detention, or suspended.

I was finally at my blue Lamborghini. I put the front seat down and laid her down on it.

 I put the front seat down and laid her down on it

"Wait! I want to come!" I heard Ryan yell.

"Okay, well get your sorry a** in here!" I called back. I waited just long enough for him to get in, but not enough to close the door.

"Fine, fi-" Ryan got cut off by the sudden jerk of my car, getting out of the parking lot, by curbing all of the curbs. Soon, we were on the road, going to the pack hospital.

Nala's P.O.V.-

I woke up.

But I wasn't in the hallway. I was on a beach. At night. The moon so high, so beautiful, so. . . vibrant. It made you feel like you wanted to stay there forever.

But I knew that something was off. I had this feeling I couldn't explain.

"Hello, my sweet! I have been waiting for you. I am glad I got to see you again!" A sweet voice said.

"Who are you? What do you want from me? I have no information for you. I promise!" I said, almost pleading.

"Oh, my sweet girl. I never wanted anything from you but love." She said.

"What do you mean? Where am I?" I asked, scared.

"I can only tell you one thing. You are in your dream escape. Do you feel comfort here?"

"Yes, I do." I replied, wondering who this voice belonged to. It sounded familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"You come here when you. . . well your not ready to stay here. This is the place you come to. In your dreams."

"They why don't I remember this place when I wake up?"

"Because. You forget. You are too scared of what is coming to remember them. If you focus hard enough, then you will remember. But I have to go."

"Wait, what is your name? Where can I find you?"

"I cannot tell you my name, but if you need guidance, just call for me on the place where the moon and sun meet, where it touches the sky!" The lady said, and then the voice vanished, and now I was in a never-ending beach abyss.

Aiden's P.O.V.-

I drove as fast as I could without breaking the law, or getting stopped by the popo/fuzz/cops, whatever you want to call them.

Before too long, we were at the hospital.

"Get out, pup!" I said, as I got out of the car and closed the door.

"Really? I'm as old as you are!" Ryan argued.

"Not really. I'm 20 and your 17. BIG DIFFERENCE!" I scolded, walking in front of the car, opening the front passenger door, taking Nala in my arms bridal style, and close the door.

Both me and Ryan were walking in the hospital before we were stopped by a nurse.

"Oh, dear, let me take her," The nurse offered. I handed Nala off to her. If they aren't careful with her, then I will make her a rouge.

Another nurse came up to us, "Dear Alpha, would you like to sit down?"

"Yes, that would be nice, thanks." I said to her as she led me to the waiting room.

About five hours of Ryan and I sitting, I begin to get a little antsy. I saw the nurse coming.

"How is she?!" I asked, nervous.

"We don't know yet. I will tell you when we get any news. For now, here us her cell. It keeps ringing." and with that, the nurse handed me the cell and left.

In another five minutes, Nala's phone rang. I picked it up. It was her dad.

"Hello?" I asked, standing up.

"WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I need dinner cooked and. . . wait, you aren't Nala. Who are you and what are you doing with her phone?"

"Nala is in the hospital sir. Maybe you should come and see her!"

"Well, I have pack stuff to do. I'm too busy."

"That's B.S.!! I AM THE-" I got cut off by a tapping on my shoulder.

I hung up on Nala's dad, and turned to see the nurse.

"Alpha, we have news to tell you about Nala. Oh, hey Ryan!" The nurse said.

"Hey, Aunt Lula!" Ryan said.

"Back to Nala. You might want to sit down, Sir Alpha, cousin."

"Is it that bad?" I asked.

(Author's note!)
Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed!

Word Count: 1018

Most chapters will be this long.

-What are Nala's injuries?

-Why was her dad so angry?

-Why is Aiden so protective?

Read next chapter to find out!

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K