Freedom? - 40

I dedicate this chapter to @ThatHoodieGurl for having her support through the months. @rgsloverfor also having my back, and being a great friend! If you aren't these people, I recommend you follow these awesome people! They have been my best Wattpad friends since we first talked. They always have my back, even on the most hardest days! Thank you guys!!!

Nala's P.O.V-

It was Jax. . . Max's son. I couldn't  believe it. And he was trying to make allies with them. He knew of their abusive traits. Tourture traits. 

I looked back at Ty, and he just lip said, 'Go back to your cell. We'll bring him to you.' 

I went back to my cell, and bumped shoulders with Kim. She smiled at me, and I looked at her, sad. She frowned, and followed me in my cell. 

"What's wrong?" Kim asked.

"I know the new Alpha. His father found out the truth about my parents. Jax helped me, too. We know each other. But, why would he be here? Of course, to be allies. But, does he know about the abuse? Of course he does. Everyone does. But, to what extent does he know the abuse? To the prisoners who have done things wrong, like traitors, rogues? Or to innocent people?" I said, and she gave me a smile, before running out and closing my cell door. There were people coming.

Jax's P.O.V- 

As I was eating, I saw Ty look at someone, shooing them away. But, i ignored it. It might have been a dog. I had no clue. But, I smelled someone familiar. And it smelled hurt. It must be a familiar rogue I've dealt with with my father. I had no clue. I looked over at Ty again, and he was lip talking to someone. I decided to forget about it, but it kept nagging at my mind. 

I could feel and smell the person go back to the cells, and my curiosity couldn't hold back any longer. 

"Um, sorry to interrupt, but do you mind if I see the cells? And some of your methods? Now, please? Or else this allication won't go through." I said, and all their eyes widened. Reynolds nodded, and led me to the cells. I could hear talking, and a cell door slam shut. Then I could hear some weeping. It hurt me to smell the hurt on the person I knew. For some reason, I knew that it wasn't a rogue. I knew it was a person who was or has been in my father's pack. 

I was the last one to go down the stairs.

I was going down the stairs, when I heard a slam in the wall. I didn't hear anything anymore, but the pack's laughing. 

"SHUT UP, YOU WORTHLESS MATE! NO ONE CARES FOR YOU! STOP CRYING, AND CLEAN THE DINNER TABLE UP! BUT FIRST, WE MUST HAVE OUR FUN!" Reynolds's yelled. He was yelling at the person. 

When I got to the person's cell, I recognized the scent. But, i had to make sure it was her. 

I looked in the cell where everyone was gathered, and I saw a very thin, bloodied, dismantled Nala. The girl I've had a crush on since I met her, even though she had a mate. Then and there, i knew these people had made her life hell.

"STOP IT, ALL OF YOU!" I said, wanting to protect Nala. Everyone but Reynolds fell to their knees. My pack is stronger and more respected than theirs, so they'll all bow to me. Reynolds didn't but that didn't stop his knees from wobbling.

I ran over to her, and I looked at Reynolds, as his knees gave out, and I picked Nala up, running her out of the pack house, to  my limo. I set her in the back, not caring to put the towel down that my father said I should bring, on the real leather seats, but around her, to get her warm, since she was freezing in that cold dungeon. 

Her face was pale. I pulled out a thermometer from my father's 'mandatory' First Aid kit, and it read her temperature. It was 66*F, way colder than a werewolves natural 108*F.