What the. . . - 9 (Edited)

I just stood there, staring. There was blood all over the floor, the walls, my bed. And the blood was no one I knew.

There were pieces of human flesh all over the place.

It was an innocent. A person, that was not me. It should have been. It should have been me.

"Look what you made me do for not listening. I told you not to leave your bed. You made me kill an innocent." Alpha Reynolds said.

"B-but you n-never s-said-"

"Yes I did! Now clean it up! And clean the whole pack house while your at it."

"Okay. . ." Nala whispered.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" Alpha Reynolds yelled.

"Nothing, Alpha." Nala said, bowing her head in respect.

"Good, or so god help me." My father turned and left the room, looking for someone. Probably Ryan.

I felt tears coming to my eyes. How could a person be so cruel as to hurt, or even kill an innocent?

I pushed the tears back, and went back into the bathroom. I got a bucket, a rag, and put some soapy water in the bucket.

I exited the bathroom, and pulled my pillow case off my pillow.

I got down on my knees, and used the rag to pick up the flesh.

When I picked up all the flesh, I was trying not to cry. This person didn't deserve to die.

I started to clean up the walls, floor, and crevice with the bloodied water.

I started crying when I was done. I found a corner. I went in the corner and curled in a ball and cried.

I was done crying after a few hours, I put fresh, soapy water in the bucket, and went around the pack house,  cleaning.

A few times, I ran into pack members, and receiving slaps from some, punches and kicks from others.

I was done cleaning. The pack house was sparkling. I collected peoples homework, and made peoples lunches.

I did their homework, and when I was done, it was 3 in the morning.

I put all the homework back, and got everyone's bookbags and school stuff together.

Then, it was 5 in the morning, and I started to make breakfast.

Eggs, toast, fruit, veggies, and juice. 500 eggs, 1,000 pieces of toast, a really big assortment of fruits and veggies, and pitchers upon pitchers of juice, from apple to cranberry, and any between.

"Crap! I forgot my homework. . ." I whispered, panicked.

Oh well. I will have to do it later.

I set out the food, and it was 7:00. Time to go to school. I got every one up, and they ate.

School starts at 8:00, but I leave early, due to walking, and the school being so far away.

I got to school, a few minuets before the others.

I saw Aiden, coming into the Efficiency parking.

Aiden's P.O.V.-
I saw her standing at the front doors.

There was something smeared over her, and she was wet, with water.

I wonder what happened to her.

I got out if my car, and walked towards her. As I got closer, the smearing, got redder.

I was in complete confusion. She, from who I met, wasn't a murderer.

I saw Ryan near his brother.

"Hey, Ryan!" I called out, "Come here!"

Ryan turned my way, got up, and jogged up to me.

"What happened to Nala? Does she have. . . blood stains over her? And is that. . . water? Why?" I questioned.

"You see, her dad, our Alpha, well. . . Hmm. . . how to put this. . . she, has a rough life. She was helping a little girl with her bloody nose, and the pluming at our house is broken, and Nala didn't have clothes to change into. You see, we do our own laundry, and since Nala was helping the girl, she didn't have time, nor clothes to change into." Ryan explained.

"Okay. . ." I said, not believing him.

Author's Note-

Hey! Sorry this chapter is short, but I just didn't have time to do a long chapter, and not a lot of Ideas. I hope your enjoying the story so far!

Word Count: 700

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K