Plain Crazy - 20 (Edited)

All their faces dropped. They gave each other weird looks.

"Korey, can I see you in the other room, please?" The Alpha said, and grabbed the girl beside him. They walked into the room to the right. I heard mumbles, and I got closer to the door. 

"Hey! What are you doing here?" An unknown voice said. I turned around. It was a boy, about my age. 

"Alpha Max sent me in here. Who are you?" I asked the stranger. He looked a lot like Alpha Max Firestone. Probably his son, Jax. 

"I'm Jax. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got stuff to do. He said, getting up from the chair he was sitting in, walking past me, and out the door. When he was out, I got close to the door, and listened in on the conversation. 

I got closer and closer to the door, until I heard the words as clear as day.

"Is it really her?"

"What should we do?"

"Should we contact Logan? Will he even accept her?"

"I heard she got abused at Reynolds."

"She's had such a rough childhood." We're just a few of the many phrases that sent my mind on an adventure. Are they talking about me? Who is Logan? Who is 'her'?

I couldn't stand it. I backed away from the door, and ran out past the people talking, and out of the house. My mind was on full blast, and I couldn't handle it.

I shifted, and ran, backtracking the steps I once made. I finally made into the clearing that I got the encounter with the rogues. And I stopped, and smelled the air. It was the same rogue sent that the 5 had. I saw 5 people emerge from the thick trees. It was them. I shifted into human form.

"Well, well, well. We meet again. This time, no one is here to save you. It's just me and you." The leader said, in his human form. Soon, the rest of the rogues shifted to human.

"No. Not this time." I said, and once again, they advanced on me. I was getting scared.

"Yes, my sweet, I know you want me. I'm right here. So, come and get me." The leader said, only 3 feet away. I felt a small rumble in my core, and it came up through my arms. I had no clue what was happening.

I raised my hands, like on instinct, and there was a Purplish blueish reddish blast that emerged from my hands. It felt normal, almost like a knot I'm my stomach was being released. It was slow, but on instinct, the more I focused my energy, and I did, but the more I focused, the tired I got.

Exhausted, but still clinging to hope, I pushed all of the energy I had, and in split seconds, the rogues vanished. I lost my concentration, and fell on my hands and knees.

I knew I had to get up, so I slowly pushed myself up, stumbling on the way. I heard gowling in the distance behind me, and I looked behind me, the Firestone guards on my tail. I started to run, not bothering where I was going. I kept stumbling, but was still going.

I looked back, and they were mere feet away. I ran faster, until I couldn't see them well. So, I turned left, and started to climb a tree, hoping to cool the guards.

My hiding was successful, and they were running, not even bothering to look if I hid. I stayed there for a while, about 20 minuets, climbed down, and slowly made my way towards the Midnight pack, my hopeful new home.

Aiden's P.O.V.-

I was in my office, checking in with the guards who were checking the border in hopes to find Nala, my unknown mate.

'Alpha, any news from the others?' One of my guards, Tom, asked through mind-link.

'Not yet, but are you finding anything, even a scent?' I asked.

'Well, there are traces that someone went into another territory, but it could have been rogues that went unseen. We have to look into it more, Alpha.' Tom said. If it could have been a rogue on the land, could it have taken Nala?

'Tom, what does the scent smell like?' I asked.

'Sorta like hmmmm. . . Blackberries and. . . Musk and woods. Why?'

'Its Nala. Stay there, I'm coming.' I said to Tom.

'Hey, everyone, we need to meet on the West border. Tom might have a trail on Nala.' I mind-linked every searcher.

I went out of my office, and saw the pack slut, Rose. She rushed over to me, and started to kiss me. I backed away, but she just kept walking into me as I backed away. Soon I was backed up against a wall, and she tried to grind into me.

My wolf let out a growl.

"Well, someone wants me. Why don't we take this upstairs?" Rose said, trying to be seducing. It wasn't working. It was just making my wolf angrier.

"Stop Rose, I don't want you! Leave me alone!" I growled, my wolf starting to surface.

"Oh, don't be like that! You know you want me!" She said, starting to grind into me again. I

"NO, ROSE! STOP! I DON'T WANT YOU! NO ONE WOULD WANT YOU! JUST GET OUT OF MY WAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I said, using my Alpha King voice command. She bowed and ran away, no able to resist my command.

'Alpha, where are you? You said you would be here?' Tom said through mind-link.

'Be there in a minute. Something held me up. Be there in a sec.' I said, turning off the link and shifting.

It took 5 minutes for me to get there, since the pack house is far away from the western side, my office is the farthest room away, but I ran my fastest in wolf form to get there within time.

I shifted back, and could smell her. She had been here.

"Now that I am here, I think we should search the outside line. She may be in the other side. So, keep your eyes peeled!" I said, rudely.

Her scent was getting stronger, and I could feel her presence getting stronger, as if she was running. I kept walking, and saw nothing. It was like she didn't want to be found. I hope that's not true.

As I was walking, I started to here leaves and twigs snapping in the distance. Before too long, I could see the shape of a body, and Nala's smell was getting really strong. It was her.

I ran towards the figure, and the figure ran towards me. I could see Nala's original face through the specks of sunlight that came through the leaves. We stopped, and I heard the most wonderful words come from her mouth.

"Mate!" She said.

"I have been waiting to you to find out." I said. She walked towards me, timidly, and stopped when she was only a foot away. I went up to her, to give her a hug, but she backed away. Then, I heard the most terrifying words come from her mouth.

"You smell like someone else." She said sadly, and ran past me. I knew the reason.

A/N- 

Another chapter published! Yay!!! I hope you enjoyed this one!!!

A few questions for interest-
-Why did Nala say that Aiden smelled like someone else?
-How did she know how to use her powers like on instincts?
-Why did the rogues just vanish?

Read the next few chapters to find out!!

Word Count: 1271

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K