Accept - 29 (Edited)

Aiden's P.O.V.-

"You should get used to it." I heard a small whisper come out of her mouth. I had no clue what she meant. Get used to what? What did she mean?

"What? What do you mean?" I asked, trying to understand her. It's like she read my mind, with the rejection.

"You should get used to rejection. I'm not here for you. You have Luna Rose. I have to get ready. To go back to my pack." She said, and my heart shattered. She just confirmed the rejection.  In words. And since when did she decide to take charge on her pack? All of a sudden, something changed in me. An anger that I had never felt before.

"Since when did you decide to take charge on your pack? I AM your mate. You may have rejected me, but you are still My mate. MINE! You confirmed it, and the rejection. Back when you were scolding Luna Rose. And, I quote, 'What?! How dare you mark and mate with my mate!'" I yelled. I never knew that I would get mad at her. Ever.

She stood up. She was flaming. Literally. All her skin was starting to glow, a red-orange color. You could feel the heat, too. It was blistering. You could see the flames starting to form. She was walking toward me, and I stepped back every step she made. There was fire left from where her foot just lifted up, but dissipated within a few seconds. 

"YOU DO NOT OWN ME! YOU CAN NEVER CLAIM ME! I AM AN ALPHA! QUEEN ALPHA!" She yelled, in Alpha Queen. Wait. . . I was the Alpha King. And SHE was an Alpha Queen. Equally powerful positions. . . 

We are both Alpha rulers. There has only been 1 case of it. But that was a millennia ago. 

"Nala. We have to talk. Now." 

"NO! I don't obey people like you!" 

"NALA! I figured out something! Listen to me!"

"WHAT?!" 

"Nala, listen to him. He has a point." Athena chimed in. 

"You have five minuets!" Nala said.

"Follow me. I need to go somewhere. Somewhere no one will hear us." I said, and grabbed her wrist. She tugged and tugged, before pulling free. She gave me a look, one of absolute hatred. I rolled my eyes, and started walking. I knew she would follow me.

I went back to the house, and made a left turn. There was a little abandoned house back on the road. No one lived near the little house for miles. No one LIVED in the house for years. On my way here, I had to take a leak, and after the tinkle, I explored. Everything in the house looked brand new. Kitchen, living room, dining room, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, laundry room, really nice basement. There were a few cobwebs here and there, but all was really nice and clean.

"What are we doing here?" Nala asked. Only if she knew the origins of the house. And her past.

"This is the place where it is the most private place I could find. It is very special to you, you may know. Most likely not." We were standing in the yard, with flower beds and a garden in the back. There was a doormat on the porch, that said," Welcome, Food! People, Go Away" on it.

People may ask why I know so much about Nala's family. Well, when I was in Werewolf School, we had to learn about all of the origins of every pack. From the Leading pack to the most poor. Nala's family was complex. I knew about every house, every child, every godfather and godmother. I. Know. Everything. 

"What do you mean? It's not special to me." 

"Yes, it is. It's where you were born. It's where you grew up, when your mother and father died. You were kept here, before going to Reynolds.'s. It's where your father hid you and your mother when the pack was falling." 

"What? But this place seems untouched!" 

"It had a magical renewal spell put on it. So whenever someone walks in, it magically cleans itself!" I explained.

I walked to the front door, and motioned to Nala to follow me. I opened the door, and got welcomed by the smell of something baking. It was the smell of the house when the house was put under the Renewal spell. The living room had a white sofa, a rocking chair, a love seat, a desk, and a few other pieces of furniture. It was nice inside.

"Whoa! This place is awesome!" Nala said, and I turned around. Here eyes were as big as golf balls. I turned back around, and walked to a hallway that led to the kitchen. I heard a BINK! and knew that Nala was checking the place out. She was pry poking a glass object, since that was what it sounded like. Fingernail to glass.

I got into the kitchen, and I walked over to the fridge. I grabbed out:

-Cheese

-Butter

-Milk

And I went over to the pantry and got:

-Bread

-2 cans of Tomato Soup

And, then, I went to the cupboard and got:

-Pot

-Pan

-Butterknife

-2 Bowls

-2 Spoons

-2 Plates

-2 Knives

I started cooking Grilled Cheese and Tomato Soup. 

When I was done, I carried everything to the dining room, and called Nala in. I needed to tell her about our situation. We sat down across from each other, the 6 seated table. We started eating, and she broke the silence.

"What did you want to discuss? It has to be important." She said.

"Well, when you released your flame, I realized that we are both Alpha royalty. And mates. But, you rejected me. So, what are we going to do? Accept each other? Go to war? Share the position? We at least have to go to the Werewolf Council. They will decide, and make the right decision." said.

"Well, if that's the only way, then, okay." She said, and you could feel the domination run through her veins. She was determined to win this battle.

A/N-

Hey Guys! I have made a choice, that I will write on my computer for Wattpad chapters, but read on my phone. I type faster on the computer, and there are less errors. There will also be longer paragraphs. 

I know that this chapter was boring, but it was one of those chapters where it's like a filler, but you need it to get to the next chapter. I call them Needers. You need them to get to the next chapter, and there is a little excitement in them. There, as some people might think, was almost no excitement it this one. There will be more in the next. Stay tuned!!!

Word Count: 1137

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K