New Life - 27 (Edited)

Q/A/N- I just want to tell you all before the chapter, that if I make fun of you in anyway, I don't mean any offence to anyone. It's just to make that character act weird, not to hurt anyone. I'm sorry if you are offended, but I really don't mean any of it. Well, maybe some. But only the funny stuff. Not like some of the world culture stuff. My mother's boss for work is from Ghana, Africa, and she is one of the most kindest lady you can meet! Well, no more spoiling! Let's get on with it!

2 YEARS LATER (Yes, 2 years later. I know. Just wait)

Aiden's P.O.V.- 

I've marked and mated with Rose. I've tried to forget about Nala, but sometimes she won't get out of my head. I wonder how her kid is. I wonder how SHE is. I miss her, but I'm with Rose now. She's Luna, and my pack is failing. The money is going scarce, and we're getting attacked by rogues more. We're no longer the most powerful pack, but we're still ruling. Nala's birth pack is the strongest now. We needed her. 

"I want to have a child, Aiden." Rose said from behind me. She's been more moody since we mated, and she wants to rush into kids. I want to have a child with my actual mate, not her. I want Nala.

"Maybe. Not now. Later. In a few years." I said, and I felt her presence from behind me. I felt kisses on my neck, and her growl. I felt disgusted with myself.

"Why not now? Because I have something to tell you, and you can't wait for this." she said, and I got a questioning look on my face. She never wants to tell me anything, and I never tell her anything either.

"I'-I'm pregnant. And, I don't want this pack doctor to check me weekly, I want the best of the best of doctors. I've been talking to my girlfriends, and they said to call this dude, Mason Lorain. Said that he even has a hospital in his basement, and that he helped this one girl with her pregnancy that he took in, and it went like a breeze. She had a twin boy and girl." She said, and I raised an eyebrow. What's wrong with my pack doctor? Nothing.

"Okay, can we call him? Do you have a phone number?" I asked, and picked up the phone.

(I made this up, if this is someone's phone number, sorry!) "123-456-7890. Ask for him to bring the girl with the twins." she said, and walked off. I heard the phone ring, and someone picked it up.

"Hello? Who is this?" I heard a man say.

"Um, I'm Alpha Midnight, and My mate is pregnant. She was told to call you, and she wants you to help her every week with the kid, and to bring the girl who you delivered the twins from." I said, and the man sighed.

"I will not come to you. My equipment is not portable. I live in the woods, just on the outskirts of the Woodland forest. I want to see you tomorrow, no exceptions. The girl with the twins will be there. 8:00 sharp." He said, and hung up. He sounded tired. Well, it was midnight.

I put the phone down, and went to the living room, to tell Rose the news. I hate her. But she's the one who marked me and made me mate with her. I saw her watching Twilight, and I rolled my eyes. As a boy, I don't understand why women like this corny romance movie.

"We go to see him tomorrow at 8:00, and we have to go to him, not him come to us." I said, and she gave me attitude.

"But pregnant werewolves are meant to rest, not to be up and moving," she said, really snobbish.

"No, you are SUPPOSED to be up and moving around!"I yelled in my Alpha Kind voice, making her demand. I really hate her.

"FINE! Let me get hurt then!" She pouted, and ran off to our room. I sighed, took a hand through my hair, and plopped down on the couch. I turned off Twilight, and grabbed my journal. I have written poetry ever since Nala left, and when she left, and she left a journal. I wanted to take a look, and I did. There was one about me, and it was how we were like fire and water. We weren't compatible. (If you want to know, got to my page and go under my works, and there will be a poetry story called Objects. It is the first poem.)