Get Yourself Together - 26 (Edited)

I felt my tears drying as I kept running. I had to stay strong and make up for the horrible thing that I've done. I rejected him. I rejected Aiden. And I feel horrible about it.

I was in the thick woods of Aiden's pack. I just had to get out. I don't think I could be strong for this child and still be okay. I had to move.

I knew that I had to get out of werewolf society. So, I went to human society. It would be better there, since no one would look for me their.

I was thinking that I could move in with the humans, get a decent job, get an apartment, find one of the few werewolf doctors not connected to a pack to keep tabs on my kid, and hopefully have a wonderful pup.

I completely forgot. SCHOOL! Well, I guess I'm a highschool drop-out. But, I also guess I could open and enroll into the next school year, since this year is almost over.

I looked ahead, and saw that the trees were thinning. That must mean a road or a clearing. I started running, and, all of a sudden, there was a dirt road right in front of me. I looked back through the this, dense forest that lay behind me. Did I really run that fast? I had only run for about 30 minutes. But, my father did say in the video, that I was a hybrid, and recollect that another person said that a was a werewolf/witch/vampire. Does that mean that I have vampire speed? I have no clue.

I pushed all of my thoughts aside, and started to follow the road.

Aiden's P.O.V.-
I can't believe she rejected me. I thought that we were close, or at least getting closer. I loved her.

I had tears streaming down my face, watching her run off into the woods at lightning speed. I let out a sob that I had held in for a while, and I sank down to my knees. I could feel the blistering pain all over. My wolf was crying for his mate to return. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up. It was Logan, giving me a sad smile.

"I'm so, so sorry about your rejection. But, maybe she just wanted to protect you. Let's look into the book more, and see if she was telling the truth. And, you know, with the pregnancy, she might be really emotional. She'll come back." He smiled, being positive.

"No, she won't. If she really wanted to love me, then why would she run away?" I asked, my tears starting to let up, only because there were no more left to cry.

He just shook his head and shrugged his shoulders, and made a move to pick me up, putting his hands under my arms, trying to get me up. I didn't budge. But, instead, I got up and walked to my office.

By that time, I was numb. I didn't care anymore. I had lost too many people that I care about. First, my Aunt Lilia, then my grandfather, next victim is my oldest brother, my middle sister, and now Nala. I can't deal with anymore people dying or walking away.

"Rose, can you come to my office?" I mindlinked her.

"Yes, Alpha. As long as Nala isn't there." She responded, rudely.

A few minutes later, she appeared in a crop top, and short shorts.

"Come here." I said, and she came.

"Why Alpha? Do you like what you see?" She said, in a seductive voice.

"Yes, I do. Now, get over here." I demanded, my wolf knowing what I was doing, telling me to stop. He was trying to control me. But, I was too powerful, by far.

She walked toward me, exaggerating her walk, with swaying her hips.

She got close and I could feel her breath against my neck. I pulled her close, and turned her head to face me, and I gave her a smirk, kissing her.