When Can I Escape? Oh, Wait. There's Nothing To Live For - 36

Q/A/N- This chapter is a little inappropriate. 

Nala's P.O.V.- 

"Preform for us, Girl!" Rick, Reynold's Beta said. While I was here, they all called me 'Girl'. I hated it. They just wanted to use me. I looked at the other corners. There was a coal furnace. I guessed that was for the branding iron. In the corner closest to me, There was a coal stove. I had no clue why. One of Reynold's men came close to me, with chains. The person put chains around my wrists and ankles. Then, another person came toward me with a collar. The collar had a little bit of blood in it. My blood. That must have been why they took my blood earlier. But what the collar did, I had no clue. 

"Put this on, Girl." Clarence said, back awake. I took the Victoria Secret outfit, and put it on. It was really slutty. 

When I put the outfit on, I felt disgusted. It showed all of my boobs, and my nether region. It had barely any coverage. They boys tossed the condoms around, and when they were all passed around, all the boys dropped their pants, and made me look at them. I closed my eyes, wanting to save the rest of my innocence for later- but then I realized that I had none left. 

I could hear the paper of all the condoms tear. I felt rough fingers rib my closed eyelids. The fingers forced my eyes open, and I came face-to-face with Clarence's item and my face. 

"Take my condom, and slide it on." He said. I shook my head, and he raised my head with his hand. 

"You WILL obey me, B****!" Clarence said. He shoved the condom in my mouth. I spit it out, and clenched my lips together, determined not to let him get into my mouth. He shoved his member in my mouth, and it bounced it off. He tried a few more times, but it didn't work. 

He raised his hand at me, and slapped me. Hard. I flew across the room. I knew that if I cried, I'd get a worse beating that I'd already be getting, soon. 

As I was down, my mouth was open. Clarence got on top of me, and inserted himself into my mouth. He moaned really loudly.

When all of the men were done using me, Reynolds came up to me. He kicked me.

When he was done, he got up and picked up the branding iron. He turned on the coal stove. He put the branding iron in the coals, and left them it there to heat up. Then, he got the frying pan, and turned the stove on. HE put some oil in it. And some CAG got mixed in the oil. I really had no clue what he was going to do. 

 Rolled over, hurt from all the pounding and thrusting, and I tried to get up on my hands and knees. But, Reynold's stomped on my back, making me bounce my head off of the concrete floor. I felt and heard a crunch. It was my nose. It was bleeding severely. I had a split lip and a cracked forehead. 

I heard a crackling, and looked over. It was the pan. The oil was boiling. That made me scared. I saw Reynolds walk over to the coal stove which was extremely hot, and he took the iron out. He came over to me. 

"This is going to feel really good, mate!" Said Alpha Reynolds. 

"Wa- AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" I yelled as the hot branding iron burned my skin. I was afraid of what was being burned into my skin. 

"Clarence! I need help here!" he yelled yelled. I got even more scared. When Clarence walked in the room, he looked at me as if I was a piece of meat. 

"Get your eyes off of my property. She bears my mark," He said, and Clarence's eyes got wide. I could see pity in them. "Now, hold the iron while I get the oil." I didn't like the sound of that. Reynold's went over to the stove, and injected more CAG into the oil. He lifted the pan, and came over to me. I was still whimpering due to the immense pain from the iron. 

When Reynold's got over to me, he tipped the pan, letting the oil slightly drizzle on my back. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"I yelled, not expecting to yell in my Alpha Female voice. Since my voice was more powerful than Reynold's, I could see his knees buckling. He was fighting to stay on his feet. As for Clarence, well, he was already on his knees, bowing, the iron off my skin. I felt relief, but more pain hit as Daddy soaked me in the rest of the burning oil. I screamed again, still in Alpha Female. Daddy ran back over to the stove, and put the pan back on. 

Meanwhile, my pack's skin was burning and melting from the CAG. 

When he got back to me, he 'dropped' the pan on my back, right on the burning skin. Then, he went over to the coal stove, and grabbed some fire/heat proof gloves, and picked up 30 burning coals. He came back over, and put them in the pan on my back. 

"Your mine, not anyone elses!" With that said, he sunk his teeth into my neck. He. . . he. . . he. . . he marked me. MARKED. ME. The place that was special. For my real mate. Not Reynolds. It was supposed to me for Aiden. I felt like crying. But, I couldn't.

He shoved me down, and slammed into me. Without a condom.

That's it. My life is ruined. I'm marked and mated to a wolf who abuses me; who I don't like. I couldn't hold it in anymore. I sobbed. I couldn't be with my true love. Aiden. I couldn't be an Alpha. Alpha Queen. I couldn't see my children anymore. My children, my life. I had nothing to live for. My life is ruined. I started to cry harder.

"Stop crying, you bitch. And, just call me Daddy." Reynolds's said.

I let 'Daddy' cum in me. I had nothing to do. No hope left.

The pain was so much that I almost went unconscious. But, I heard someone whisper in my ear, "It'll all be okay." 

And I, fell asleep.

A/N-

Hello everyone! Sorry that this chapter is inappropriate, but I needed to show you guys what Nala is going through. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

The next chapter should be out Monday or Tuesday. I'm going through therapy for my concussion on Monday, and I also have Junior Leaders, so the chapter will most likely be out Tuesday.

See y'all later!!!

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K