Please, Have Mercy! - 35

Q/A/N- Hey, everyone. I'm not going to beat around the bush. This chapter is a bit sad. Someone dear to Nala dies. And when you get to that point, I want you guys to listen to the song. Some of you may know the song. It's from the musical "Dear Evan Hansen." I hope you enjoy this chapter. Happy reading!!!

Nala's P.O.V.-

It was the guard that my father had to look after me. Ty. I liked him. He was nice. Well, I wouldn't say nice, but, at least, the person who didn't hurt me. Ty would always apologize in advance for hurting me. And the worst punishment the put upon me was yanking my arm, and how he recently pulled my hair. He never raped me. He was nice. He never said anything bad to me. Never told me that I was useless, like all the other people. 

"What do you want?" I asked, trembling. I knew he was taking me back to my father's- well, uncle's- pack house. The Stone pack. It makes sense that they would call the pack the 'Stone' pack, because most of the people who live there are stoned. 

"I'm taking you back. What did you think? That I was going to save you? I never liked you that much. I just don't think it's right to hit women. " He said, and pulled out a needle. My eyes went wide. I knew what that needle was for. It was to take my blood. What the blood was for, I didn't know. He then pulled out another needle. This one had liquid in it. It was compressed arsenic gas. Even though it was super deadly to humans, inject it into a werewolf, and it acts live wolvesbane, but stronger, and it steals our wolf away. It can shut down your brain, and causes extreme pain. With 1/16 of a cc, it causes so much pain that normal werewolves, even Beta's, to faint in pain.But, if your lucky, it will knock you out instantly, so all you feel when you wake up, is like you just got hit with a football or softball. It can even make your wolf move on, to take on another host. it almost never happens. But there have only been 10 cases since 1701 recorded. I have a feeling Scarlet will stay with me. We are strong. Or, were. 

He got closer to me, and I felt the fire that was there come back. I put my hands out in front of me, right in front of my waist. I concentrated hard, and imagined turning on a blow torch. I felt the tingles go from the pit of my stomach spread up to my arms, and soon my fingers. I looked down at my fingers, and I saw the familiar fire erupt from them. It was just a little trickle of fire, but I was hoping to scare Ty with a little fire. I looked at his face, and he looked anything but surprised and scared.

"Oh, really? You think a little fire would scare me? Nice magic trick." He said. I closed my eyes, and imagined the flames getting stronger, as the strength and heat of the blow torch was getting stronger and more powerful. I then looked up at him, through the flames flickering at the top. They were frolicking. Just having fun. His eyes still held the same emotion, but I could see some fear growing in them. 

I raised an eyebrow. 

"Is it really just a magic trick now, eh?" I retorted. But, I felt the sharp pain of a needle go into my neck. It was the compressed arsenic gas. He gave me 5 cc. It took a minute, but I felt this growing pain erupt from everywhere in my body. 

I fell over in pain, and I felt myself starting to go out of conscientiousness, but I kept fighting to stay awake.

Ty approached me, and found a vein in my arm. And he drew my blood. By the time he was done, the arsenic was starting to wear off. He picked me up, and threw me over his shoulder, like a feed bag. 

As he was carrying me, I started to doze off, from fighting with the pain from the CAG (Compressed Arsenic Gas). 

When I woke up, we were approaching The Stone Pack's pack house. The place I was dreading. I could hear screams coming from the house. I had visions of what those people are going through.