Well. . . - 7 (Edited)

"Well, aren't we in trouble now, missy!" Father said as he got out the whip, Ryan just standing there, Frazzled.

I did not want to get whipped again. You could feel the need in the air; he was going to put me in pain, and rape me.

"Father, I'm sorr-" I got cut off by a slap in the face.

He brought his knee up and kneed me in the ribs. Slapping me,"You know you are supposed to be here! And you come here with a boy!!! How dare you!!! I will make you pay! You aren't even hurt! Stop acting! And you came here, with a boy, late at night! That's the last thing I need! A pregnant she-wolf!" He said, twisting my arm behind my back, kicking me, and throwing me to the ground, and kicking me some more.

I was crying by now. Aiden was just helping me! I'm not faking!

He got the whip, picked me up, walked to the other side of the room, going down the steps, to my room; the basement.

He opened the door, walked down the stairs, and slammed the door.

He threw me across the room, my body slamming against the opposite wall, something cracking.

I felt immense pain in my spine, then my right arm. Good thing I'm left-handed.

Why does he do this to me? We're both human. What did I do to him? We both have a wolf.

I layed there, muddled in my thoughts, that I didn't hear or see the whip come cracking on my back.

Even though I didn't see or hear the whip, I certainly felt it.

"Now- this- will- teach- you- to- be- here- past- time- and- with- a- BOY!-" He said, every space of a word, adds more pain, and more scars.

When he was done, he took off my clothes, and did his thing.

Afterwards, he put both liquid and solid silver, wolvesbane, and nitrogen.

(Made this myself, this is false, but go with it. It is a fantasy story. NOT REAL!) Not many know, but both liquid and solid nitrogen burns werewolves, gets them highly infecting. Works better on weak werewolves, like me.

It won't work on the Alpha King, though. He is the strongest werewolf alive. They say if his wolf looks at you, then you are cursed.

I don't believe it, because no one is like Medusa. But you never know!

I laid on my bed in pain for a few hours, before getting the strength to stand up and manage to take a shower, to get the liquid stuff out of my wounds. Ror some reason, I wish that Aiden was here. 

I heard a knock on the door. I groaned. I did not want to see anyone, especially naked. So, I grabbed the blanket from underneath or me, and painfully wrapped it around me.

"Come in," I said weakly. It was Ryan.

"What do you want? Let me take a shower and I will do chores, homework, clean up, all that. just leave so I can get up," I half whimpered, half pleaded.

"I didn't come in hear to yell at you, come get you, or anything. I came to help you."

"Why would you do something like that? Even for me?"

"Look, I know that I have been really mean to you and all, but I care about you. I know that you don't remember, but we used to be friends. We used to see each other everyday, play together. We were the best of friends."

"Well, why now? You have all of your life, and you pick now?"

"Because. Aiden talked some sense into me when we were taking you to the hospital."

"Well, shouldn't you be with the Alpha, planning something?"

"I would have came for you sooner, but that's why. I had Alpha things to do. But your dad got called into another pack. I-I can help you get a bath, shower, whatever you chose, and dressed."

"N-no! I-I can do i-it." I stuttered, looking away.

"Please, let me help you." He pleaded. Ryan sounded sincere. 

"No. I-I can't let you help me."

"Yes, you can. What would your mother want you to do?"

"Please, don't- "

"RYAN! Can you chain her up and feed her?! Give her the usual!" I heard my father yell.

When someone gives me food, its usually Liquid wolvesbane in a slice of meat and an ounce of water.

"OKAY!" Ryan replied.

"I'm not going to put wolvesbane in your food, and I will get you two ounces of water. Is that okay?" Ryan asked.

"Just g-give me th-the wolvesbane meat and ounce of water. I don't want you to get in trouble." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am."

"Okay." Ryan said with a sad look on his face, leaving the room to go get my food.

I slowly got up, very carefully, since I don't heal like wolves do.

I am so weak and at such a low rank that I am practically a human, with no wolf.

In a ton of pain, I got up, and took an ibuprofen, going to the bathroom.

When I got in the bathroom, I carefully, slowly, took my clothes off. I looked in the mirror.

I saw an ugly, little girl who is a disgrace to her family. A girl, who no one wanted to know or talk to. I saw a girl that is so skinny and beaten up. I saw a girl who is so lost in herself, hiding, from the cruel world around her.

I got in the shower and bathed.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Hello, Nala? Are you in here?" I heard Ryan.

"Where else would I be?" I answered, feeling ashamed, because my words came out through my wolf, and sounded snarky, sarcastic.

"Okay? Who peed in your pancakes while I was gone?"

"Oh, like I had pancakes! Idiot, The only thing I've eaten is the stupid piece of meat and water!"

(Quick A/N- I am changing Nala's wolf name to Scarlet, if I even mentioned her.)

"Oh, Scarlet, calm down! Smart Alec." Ryan whispered the last part.

"I heard that!" I yelled back, getting a little too carried away.

"WHAT WAS THAT?!" I heard my father yell, I felt Scarlet instantly go away, hidden in the deepest part of out soul.

I quickly finished my shower while Ryan and my father talked.

"Can you hurry up, you moronic excuse for a wolf!" I heard the Alpha yell.

I soon got changed into some older, but better clothes.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I saw something horrifying.

A/N-

I hope you liked this chapter! Nothing exciting, I know. 

Word Count: 1147

What will happen next? 

-What did Nala see?

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K