Reveal, Pt.2 - 18 (Edited)

"Mom, dad, what is she talking about? What story?" I asked my parents.

"The ones about her drawing, and about the strongest pack." My mom said, and they led me to the library, to the myth section. I didn't understand anything that was going on.

"Wait. . . We need to go get Nala! Out th-"

"She'll be fine. Lizzy is with her. Now, shut up and listen. We need to find 2 books. The Book of Myths, and Wolf Genealogy. Got it?" My mother said. I nodded, and started looking. It would take days to search the whole college size library for 2 very specific books. So, I started to looks for the myth book in the 'M' section.

There were 23 shelves of just 'm' books. This would take forever. I went over to one. I followed the alphabetical ordered books all the way to the Y part of the M section. I searched and searched. It took about 1 hour to find the one book.

I went over to a table, and set the book down. I went over to my parents, and helped them look for the Wolf Genealogy book. We looked all over.

It took about 3 hours to find the genealogy book. I set it down by the other. I pulled up a chair, and sat down. My parents also got chairs. They say down, and my mom opened up the myth book.

"So, at a young age, werewolves are taught how we came to be, all about politics, ranks, all that. Well, you were never taught about the myths. A lot of things started to happen, and all, " My mother said, flipping a few hundred pages back, and started to read.

"Unlike most myths, this is not a very magical one. Magical, as in sad. There was a raging war. Between the most powerful pack, the Blood Crescent Pack, and between the Midnight pack. Your father wasn't in control. It was your Grandfather. The war wages on for years. In the midst of it, there was a gap. In that gap, the Luna of Blood Crescent, Sera, got pregnant. But, the child was not born in time for the Alpha to see it He had to go back to war. So, the Luna was kept hidden within the deep walls of the castle. Many, many months went by, and came a widow witch. She said that the pack would fail, but the child would be the savior. She didn't say how Blood Crescent would go down. Luna Sera waited for 3 more months before she had her child. But, the child was anything but weak. She appears weak, but was very strong. She was said to have the magic of 100 moon shifts, and the greatest witches ever known. She could defeat the entire supernatural race with the swipe of a hand. The Alpha and Luna tried to keep the child a secret, but there were spies around as maids. One day, one of the spy maids told the Alpha of Midnight about the child, and he wanted her. One day, the maid was making the Luna a sandwich, and slipped a blade into the sandwich. When the Luna tried to eat it, her mouth got stabbed, and the maid killed her with his own blade. The Alpha could sense this, and sent one of the warriors to check on her and his child. When the warrior came back, he told that the Luna was dead, and the child was no where to be found. And, the Alpha of Stone was no where to be seen, either. So, the Alpha got killed, due to his depression, leaving the pack, to ruins. The child is still unknown till this day. And the ruins are still there. But, other stories say that Luna Sera was killed by someone else. There are many sides of the story. No one knows the exact one. " She finished. My jaw was to the floor.

Was Nala the lost child? My mother swapped books with my father.

"In this book, there is the genes of all wolves, and fur color, and all that. Take a look and see if you can find hers.

I searched and searched. I didn't find anything for blond fur. I heard the library door open, and walked in Nala. She no longer looked like herself.

"I guess I owe you guys an explanation." She said.

"Well, this is Nala, just not her body. I know that it's confusing, but just shut up and hear me out. Since my wolf is special, she has a human-wolf form. Since my old body no longer exists, this will be my temporary voice and body. I will slowly go back to my old looks, and revive my old self. It is really complicated, I know. But more will be revealed in due time." She said, and went to grab a chair.

"Well, if you look at Nala's history, you won't see much. The Midnight Pack wanted to cut off all connections to anyone who could take her away. But, what they didn't know, was that She had a hidden twin sister, and older brother. . ." My mother said, and Nala dropped her chair.

A/N- 

Hey guys! I know this chapter is short, but I barely got it out. I should have another one up soon. I hope you liked this chapter. Not My best work, but I had a lot of homework, and I had a tiny bit of time to spare. . .

Word Count: 933

-EyesInMyGalaxy

-K