Unexpected - 16 (Edited)

A/N- Sorry if the paragraphs get longer. I write on my phone which is really small. It's an android, not an IPhone. And I write on my Amazon Fire, which is the size of a tablet, and my computer that is really big.

If there are any errors, then that chapter was probably written on my phone.

And listen to the song at the end.

Aiden's P.O.V-

"Rally the best Guards and the top 10 warriors! I am getting my mate back! Ryan, to and get the dogs, and lead everyone to the conference room! We need to make a plan!" I yelled.

I know me and Nala never claimed each other, but if one of the wolves is dormant, meaning Nala, then they can't claim each other. And Nala is my mate. I know it. I feel the mate bond slightly.

Once everyone was in the conference room, I laid out a map of all the territories in North America.

"Ryan, where is The Stone Pack?" He pointed south, to South Dakota, near

"Okay. Do you know what the fastest route would be?" I said. Ryan pointed on the map.

"Well, if we take through the trees on the east, there are some secret paths that no one has used for years. Well, me and Nala used them when we were 5, but not since then. If we stick to the paths, then the warriors can stay to the east, but go around the house, and the guards can stay with us and slip in the house quietly in the west." He said.

"And how will we get to Nala?" The Beta, Alan asked.

"Well, like I said, if we go west, then that leads us to the easiest way to get to basement. There is a grid on the outside of the window that we can unlatch, then if I can get to Reynolds, I can tell him that I was searching for Nala, and I can go down there and wait for you to get in the window. And, the dungeon is in the basement, too." He said.

"Okay. We leave at sundown. It is a long journey, so bring food." I ordered, and everyone dispersed to get ready. I went to Nala's room. I went to her bed, and looked around. It looks like she never even touched it.

I rolled over, and saw a makeshift bed with just a blanket. No wonder it looks like she never laid on it. I leaned down, and grabbed the blanket. It would be useful later.

I went out of her room, into mine, and grabbed my hunting bag.

I grabbed 3 pairs of clothes, a knife, 4 bottles of water, a pair of women's clothes, sandwiches, granola bars, and an apple

I grabbed 3 pairs of clothes, a knife, 4 bottles of water, a pair of women's clothes, sandwiches, granola bars, and an apple. I also packed the blanket Nala used. Once I was done packing, I laid down. I couldn't sleep, knowing my mate was taken back to her hell.

After about 3 hours, I dozed off into a restless sleep.

Dream-
I was in the woods. I saw a house. The Stone Pack house. This was where Nala would be.

I walked up to the house, and saw blood splattered. Walked around it more. I found the door. So, I walked in. The place was a mess. There was dirt everywhere. Mud. Blood.