secrets

<<Previously on
Love me|MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

After i catch her we sat on the living room with the others while we're laughing and catching our breath. Ofc we didn't seat that close to the others so we can continue to talk privately.

"Btw, how did you knew that i like chaeyoung?"

After she replied to me i was shocked.

"JINJJA?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well i was shook because she said that i was being too obvious.....like....jinjja? Ugh! Now I'm busted.

"Ughh am i really that too obvious?"

"Ne, you pabo!, And I've seen some "michaeng" vids on YouTube and the way you look at her makes it too obvious"

"Mi what?"

"Michaeng, it's a combination of mina and chaeyoung, got that?" Ohh, so...even once noticed it, so that means.....fvck pabo mina, you should've hide it!.

"You know what you should thank me by the way, cause i was protecting and saving you from your dumbness without your knowing, did you know that huh?" Jihyo added, then she smirked.

"Saving and protecting from what?"

"Aigoo, you know what minari you're​ smart, no, actually you are a GENIUS!, But when it comes to love... you're dumb, who wouldn't btw?, everyone becomes fool when it comes to love, because those people who were inlove became blind, well not that literally blind, but o-okay moving on.....i was protecting you from the others, because since you were being too obvious they always suspecting you that you had some feelings towards chaeyoung, and i always told them that you don't have any feelings for her, you know why i do that?, Because I don't want your image get ruined in the eyes of others, I don't want them to think that you are a lesbian because that kind of thing is sometime "unacceptable", but don't worry minari, i still accept you with all my heart, fighting!" Because of that my eyes gets watery.

"Gomawo jihyo unnie, but you don't have to do that" i said while wiping off my tears

"No, I have to and i want to, you know why?, Because I'm a leader i dont want my member's image to get ruined, every single one of you, i would do the same to others too, so yeah btw stop crying arraso?" She said, woah feel so blessed to have godjihyo in our lives.

"Arraso, btw since you already knew that i like chaeyoung, please can we keep this as a sicret? Jebal"

"Arraso arraso, but I'm going to tell you if you're being too obvious again arraso?"

"Ne"

"Oh and one more thing"

"What?"

"You have to treat me Everytime i saved you arraso?"

"Wa-"

"Gomawo!, Saranghae minari!!" She said while walking away, aish this girl! I haven't finished my sentence yet and I'm not even dealing with her but she already thanked me, aish! Guess I don't have a choice anyway tho.

<<Few minutes later>>

"Yah everyone!, Tommorow we're going to have many guestings so make sure to go get some enough rest for today arraso?" Jihyo said.

"Yes" we all said at the same time.

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Ugh, tommorow's gonna be a tough day. We haven't even starting yet but I'm already exhausted​ why is dat TT.

Btw, jihyo unnie show me some "michaeng" vids on youtube, at first i don't know what "michaeng" is but then i realized it was me and mina unnie, i was shook that there are so many "michaeng" vids on youtube and there are so many once supporting it, then i watch some vids, well not gonna lie it makes me smile just by watching it, and starting from now I can't stop watching some "michaeng" vids, and now I'm shipping it, not because i like mina unnie, well I don't like her tho, but it's just perfect, just the way she looks at me, I don't know why but when I'm watching it, it feels like it's not me so that's why I'm shipping it, well tbh, for me it's just normal because we love to hug each other, kiss or even act like a couple, and there are so many love teams here, ugh these gays, well I'm not included at them......right? 'ugh, i wish this ship become real' i thought to myself.

"Then make it real" i look up to see who is it then i saw jihyo unnie sitting beside me, reading some magazines then she smirked at me.

"OOHH!, What did you say?, Omo, you can read my mind? *Shocked* ARE YOU A WIZARD!?" I looked at her with my "shocked" look, while pointing at her........then she hit my head

"Ow, what was that for?" I said while​ rubbing my head.

"Pabo, how can i read you mind?, I can't do that, and FYI I'm not a wizard"

"Then how'd you know?"

"It's just because you just speak your mind out loud" again she smirked at me. Alright i got it okay?, I'm sorry, i don't know that i was speaking my mind out that loud okay?

"Oh"

"Btw" she closed her magazine and face me.

"If you want it to be real then what are you waiting for?" She added.

"Eh?, Yes i want it to be real but that doesn't mean that i want to be with her, what i mean is i want it to be real with some other person, not me"

"Wae, don't you like her?" She said while giving me some evil smile

"Of course not!, Why would i?, I'm​ not going to like her"

"Jinjja?" She's getting closer to my face so i suddenly take a step back.

"Y-yeah" psh, I'm not gonna like her.....r i g h t?

"Yah, what are you two doing?" Jihyo unnie and i looked up to see who says that, and it was mina unnie

"Yah mina i-" before jihyo unnie finished her sentence, i immediately cover her mouth and take mina unnie away from her.

"Yah mina unnie, wanna buy some food?" I said to mina unnie while taking her away from jihyo unnie

"Y-yeah sure" she said while looking back at jihyo unnie, i was preventing her to look at jihyo unnie so, i pull her closer to me and whispered to her ear

'Don't look back' with some sexy tone of my voice.

"Wa-" she was about to ask me why but i immediately put my finger on her mouth with the "shh" pose, you know what I'm talking about.. right?

"Shhhhh" then we start to walk again, I looked back to jihyo unnie, and she's smiling at me and giving me a heart finger and two thumbs up.

<<Fast forward>>

After mina unnie and i finished eating, i found jihyo unnie on the living room sitting in the couch, I bumped into the couch and let out a sigh.

"Yah, don't ever do it again arraso?"

"Do what?"

"Yah, don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about jihyo unnie"

"Hahaha, ne arraso arraso"

"*Sigh* yah can we keep it as a sicret?"

"What, that you like mina?" Jihyo said, woah she really like to tease me huh?, Now she's laughing at me.

"Aniya!, Not that, you're ugh!, You're making me crazy!"

"Aniya, not me, it's mina who's driving you crazy" then she laughed again, i looked at her with my really? Look "-_-".

"*Sigh* alright that's it, you're so annoying jihyo unnie, can't you stop?"

"Hahahaha, alright, you're just cute when you're mad tho, now go tell me"

*Sigh* finally she stopped.

"The thing that you heard earlier, can we keep it as a sicret?, Jebal, because if you told mina unnie about that she might think that i like her, and she might avoid me"

"Oh is that it?, Arraso we'll keep it as a sicret"

"Arigato" i was shocked that i said that, honestly.

"WOAH!, So you're speaking Japanese now huh?"

"Gomen'nasai, m-mianhae" woah, really why am i speaking Japanese? It just come out from my mouth.

"Mianhae, it's just the things i learned from mina unnie" then jihyo unnie give me an evil smile again

"So are you learning japanese, so that it wouldn't be hard for you to talk to Mina's parents to get their blessings?" Argh, here she goes again, I rolled my eyes and leave her alone.

~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~

-xoxo