Just a Dream

--previously--

"Just go sleep now, im too tired to speak"

"I know. Goodnight" then she kissed my cheeks and buried her face into my hair.

"Also. Good luck to us tommorow.. fighting!~"

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

alright this is the day, I woke up early and prepared for tonight, I wear the suit the others bought for me and Mina does the same, when the night has come we went to the place and rehears at the backstage.

"Nervous?" Mina asked. I kept on checking the audience and it keeps on increasing

"Yeah"

"Hey look at me, I believe in you, We'll win tonight arraso?" She said and I just nod. After a few minutes they finally call us. We walked calmly to the stage and I can feel my knees getting numb. As soon as I saw the others along with the audience I gained some confidence.

'ready?' she whispered. And I just nod.

'1...'

'2...'

'3...'

And we started playing, we played peacefully just like what we've practiced before, I try to calm myself down and to play fearless.

>>TIME SKIP>>

After our performance we walked back to the backstage and she hugged me tightly.

"You did it!" She said.

"I..did?"

"Yes, I knew it!, I know you can do it, I'm so proud of you chaeng" as soon as she finished her sentence the others came and hugged us.

"Wow, your performance is so great!"

"Yeah, we didn't know the two of you can play like that, I've got Goosebumps" they said, they kept on complimenting us and our performance, but suddenly I can feel Mina's grips to my hands is getting tight.

"Hey you okay?" I asked.

"I..I feel dizzy, the place is...moving" she said. And then she passed out and we start panicking, we went to the hospital and as always she forgot her medicine again.

I entered the room and she's still sleeping.

'aish what a stubborn gurl, you always forgot your medicine' I said even thought she's not going to hear me.

'go get some rest' I added then I kissed her forehead and stood up. I walked towards the door and.

*Toooooot*

I stunned for awhile, I took a peek at her and....I panicked. I called the nurses and the doctors and they came quick.

"Mam you can't enter for awhile, please wait outside while we're going to revive her" the doctor pushed me outside her room and...I don't know what's happening anymore, my mind went black and all I can see is the doctors trying to save her through the window. All of us were looking through the window and hoping that she'll fight for us.

"Why is this happening? I thought she only forgot her medicine?!" I asked them.

"C-chae we don't know either"

'please please please' I thought while holding both of my hands.

'clear'
'doc still no response'
'alright prepare it we're going to try again'
'go'
'clear'

That's what I can hear even though we're outside the room... Please don't do this to me. I closed my eyes and hoping that she'll fight...

'time of death 12:51'

As soon as I heard the doctor say that I opened my eyes, all of them were crying.

'no' I thought.

The doctor walked out from her room and took off his mask.

"I'm sorry" he said. I walked towards him and held his collar.

"How could you do that?!, Why?!, Why?!" I said and the others tried to stop me, i kneeled down while my tears kept on falling.

"Why things happened so fast? I don't understand" I asked myself.

"Chae, come on stand.." the others lift me up. We entered her room and I hug her tightly..

"No....no....NO!!" I shouted while hugging her.

"Chaeyoung"

"Chaeyoung"

"CHAEYOUNG!"

"Ahhh!" I shouted while panting.

"Hey...are you okay?" I looked to my right to see who said that and...Mina?

"Mina?"

"Yes, you're having a bad dream aren't you?" She asked and I immediately hugged her. Oh God it's just a dream. I sighed in relief.

"Alright haha, so.... you're not mad anymore?" She asked while hugging me back.

"No....Mina" I paused and broke the hug.

"Yes?"

"Don't leave me...arraso?"

"What? Hahaha, no, why would I leave you?" She asked and I just shook my head.

"So.. what's your dream about?" Right... what's my dream about again?, I already forgot...

"I don't remember it anymore but the last scene....I still remember it"

"Really?...so what's it about?"

"You..."

"Me?"

"Yes and, you left me"

"Oh..jinjja?, Why did I left you?"

"Because you died" I said and she stopped talking.

"I...died?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry if I offend you but let's just thanked that it's just a dream....yah don't you dare forget to take your medicine again huh? And eat healthy foods"

"Yes mam, don't worry I'm healthier than you" she said jokingly and I just smirked.

"Hey love birds, get out now the breakfast is ready" nayeon said and we went to the kitchen to join the others.

-----to be continued-----

Sorry
Read, vote and comment ❤

-xoxo