Revelation

<<Previously on
Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

"So are you learning japanese, so that it wouldn't be hard for you to talk to Mina's parents to get their blessings?" Argh, her she goes again, I rolled my eyes and leave her alone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<The next day>>

MINA'S POV

We're having a guesting now and having some free time, there are many questions that they're asking us, and then the interviewer told me that its my turn to answer some questions, then he asked me.

"If all of SIXTEEN members were guy, who would you pick as your boyfriend." I was shocked that time but I'm really trying hard to smile and keep calm on the outside but on the inside i was shouting chaeyoung's name and going crazy. Everyone's looking at me and waiting for my answer, i look at jihyo and she's giving me the Dont-pick-her look, but I didn't listen to her and act like I didn't get what she's trying to tell me.

"For me, chaeyoungie, she's feminine, but...what is it?, Even though she's a girl, she has some cool traits, and she's a little bit sexy, she's my style" then i laugh a little.

*Fast forward*

While we're on our break jihyo immediately grab my hand and take me somewhere, i know she's going to scold me about what happened ugh.

"Yah where are you going to take me huh?"

"Just shut up and follow me"

"Alright alright you dont need to get mad at me" i pouted at her, well i don't really do aegyo's that's why im not good at it, but it's twice's weakness so i do it Everytime i do something stupid, they just can't resist me.

"Why did you do that?"

"Do what?"

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT MINARI!"

"yah be quiet jebal?" I pouted again and she looked away from me.

"Fine, just tell me why the hell did you do that?"

"Wae?, What's wrong with it?, They asked me that so i need to answer it"

"But why do you have to tell the truth huh? You could just pick jeongyeon, momo, me or anyone else but not chaeyoung you're being too obvious again did you know that? Pabo!" Her tone sounds like she's really serious so i started to feel nervous.

"What if they find out that you like chaeyoung huh? What would you do?" She added

"Mian-"

"WHAT?!, YOU LIKE CHAEYOUNG?!" Then suddenly someone just pop out of our conversation out of nowhere.

NAYEON'S POV

Lately jihyo and mina became too close together and always talking to each other, it looks like its something serious. I asked them what is it but they didn't tell me, i remember when we're all on the living room, we were having our own business, jeongyeon and i were playing with the app "snow", then suddenly jihyo and mina came to the living room, jihyo is chasing mina but mina hid on chaeyoung's back, then jihyo stopped but she shouted "it's okay, she wouldn't like you anyway!" We're​ all looking at her and mina thinking what's the meaning of it, after that i always get curious about what they're talking about....'hmmm i smell something fishy here'

"Jinjja?, Mianhae i just finished eating so, that's why i smell fishy, mianhae" i was shocked that someone said it, did i just speak out my mind that loud?...i looked up to see who said that and Burst into laughter.

"N-*laugh*no, that's not what i mean*laugh* I'm sorry momo lmao, it wasn't you" i was holding at her shoulder while laughing, she's just staring at me with the i-have-no-clue-what-is-happening-right-now look.

"O-okay then"

Then she walks away, lmao momo why you do dis to me?😂 I was having some serious talk to myself here but then you just pop out of nowhere lmfao. By the way back to mina and jihyo.

"Yah jeongyeon"

"Wae?"

"Do you feel something about this two?"

"Who?, Jihyo and mina?"

"Yes, they've been so close this past few days and seems like they have a sicret"

"Hmm, yeah i feel it too but I won't mind anyways, yah don't you dare try to find out what is it huh? Let them have their privacy"

"Okay"

*Lies*

By the way today we have some guesting and they're asking us so much questions like, man really?. Then while we're on break i saw jihyo was grabbing Mina's hand and taking her somewhere, sorry jeongyeon but i couldn't help myself, i need to know what they're hiding from us, i need to know their sicret.

I followed them silently but they're just too fast so i lost them, but when I'm going to go back at the studio i just heard someone somewhere, she was shouting at someone.

"DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT MINARI!" The girl shouted...wait is that jihyo? The door is slightly open so i took a look on it and i was right it was jihyo, who would call mina "minari" by the way?pabo nayeon.

I was listening silently at them, then i heard what they're talking about. But then i was shocked is this for real?, I couldn't help myself anymore so i stood up, then i opened tbe door

"WHAT DID YOU SAY? YOU LIKE CHAEYOUNG?!"

NARRATOR'S POV

Stop (and it was at this moment she knew she fucked up(nayeon))

"Ahhh!!"mina was shocked/scared so..

*Slaps*

She accidentally slapped nayeon because nayeon just came out of nowhere(lesson learned don't ever scare mina when she's nervous)

They were all shocked about what happened, jihyo is looking at nayeon, nayeon is looking at mina and mina is looking to nayeon, nayeon got her eyes widened, her mouth was open and her hand is on her face where mina accidentally slapped her, same expression on jihyo except she's not holding her face, while mina also got her eyes widened and her hands were covering her mouth, nayeon's face were so red that time.

"M-mianhae nayeon unnie"

"Yah what's wrong with you?, Why did you slapped me huh?"

"Mianhae unnie, i was scared so i accidentally slapped you, don't ever do that again"

"Of course I will never gonna do that again, i already learned my lesson" nayeon said while rubbing her cheeks

"By the way why are you here?" Jihyo asked nayeon

"Should i be the one who need to ask you that?"jihyo and mina got their mouth shut for a moment.

"I was curious about what you two are talking about so i followed you here​"nayeon added. Jihyo and mina looked at each other and got their eyes widened.

"You mean, you heard what i just say?" Mina was nervous that nayeon might heard that she likes chaeyoung

"Yeah" yep mina was right, now she's fucked up

~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~

Lol, this chapter is short i know, I'm just too tired right now, but i promise on the next chapter i will make it longer for you guys.~

-xoxo