steal my girl

--previously--

"It hurts.....I want her back T_T"

"But you already have bambam right?" Jeongyeon said while her arms were on nayeon's shoulders...ahh this couple.

"I don't care"

"So.. what's your plan?"

"I'll bring her back"

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

I want to follow Mina because it's raining so hard but I stop myself, btw I'm shook that somi told Mina that she's my girlfriend, I wanted to say she's lying but it'll be better if I stay away from Mina.

"Why'd you say that?" I asked.

"Wae?, Don't you like it? I thought you want me to be your girlfriend...then I'm yours now"

"That fast?"

"Ne" then she gave me a peck on my lips, aish seriously...what have I done? Is this right?...

"Come on let's have a walk" then I nodded.

--------

After 10 minutes of walking without any conversations finally she starts to talk.

"Chaeng...should I call you 'cub' again like the way I used to back then?" Eh? She keeps on bringing the past to the present...and Mina, she's calling me 'cub' too...

"But Mina used to call me that too"

"Jinjja?, Don't worry I'll make you forget her" yeah I hope you'll success..

"So..are you still living with mina?"

"Eh?....uhm yeah, but I'm living with my mom for now..you know some, vacation"

"Hmm I see, then it's good....chae" then she stopped and held my hands...

"Starting today..you should stop thinking about Mina and start to think about me...just me arraso?" I didn't know she's this clingy.

"Y-yeah" then I smiled

"Yah, you don't look sincere...you still want her don't you?" Then she starts to do some aegyo wtf? Disgusting sheyt...I mean.. I'm sorry okay but I'm not in my mood to see this kind of stuff. Can someone stop here?

"Nomuhae~" she added, well I admit she makes me smile again though..wait what? No stop it chaeyoung, I'm trying to be loyal to Mina..(but I asked somi to date me), what is wrong with me? Ah jinjja

"Aren't you going to apologise to me?" She added again

"What? Why?" I said while chuckling

"Nevermind" then she glared at me.

"Hahaha arraso arraso, jagi, mianhae~" I said while backhugging her...

"Hmm, jagi huh?"

"Wae?, Don't you like it"

"I don't"

"Jinjja? :("

"Because I love it!" She said then she pinched my cheeks and I just smiled.

(Fast forward, after 2 weeks)

I live in our dorm again, but for the whole 2 weeks, Mina and I never talk as in NEVER, we rarely see each other too since Everytime we're finished doing our guesting etc, somi and I often go out at night same with bambam and Mina. I admit somi, helps me a lot, she makes me forget Mina and she makes me happy, but... There's still something missing, the feelings that I'm looking for is still missing, and that feeling....only Mina can make me feel it, ONLY HER, and no matter how many times somi and I kiss each other, my lips is still looking for Mina's lips, I'm so thirsty from her kiss, that makes me want to steal some of it sometimes, but I already have my girlfriend..