2yeon's day ll

--previously--

(Jihyo)
"I love you so much!, I swear I'm not going to leave you..I need you in my life and I'm going to die is I don't have you, let's enjoy the ride together arraso? Mmuuuahh!" Said jihyo. After saying those she kissed the chips and ate it, wow pretty sweet huh?

"Wow the view is breathtaking...aww how I wish I have partner too, r.i.p singles....don't worry I still love you" said jihyo while rubbing her stomach.

*Burp*

"Wow, I'm already full...when will this ride stop?, Ugh I don't mind, I'll just go eat here since I don't have a partner."

--------------------

NO ONE'S POV

After they went to ferris wheel, michaeng bought some foods to eat, satzu went on a rollercoaster, 2yeon went on a bumper cars, DAHMO bought some jokbal, meanwhile jihyo.....went on a intense rollercoaster alone...

'where are they?, It's already 9:00pm we should go back to the hotel now....ugh these 4couples' jihyo thought to herself while looking for the others.

"Hey!, You!, Michaeng where's the others?" Said jihyo while walking closer to michaeng.

"We don't know unnie, btw what time is it?"

"It's already 9 you know?, Guess all of you were enjoying this night huh?"she glared at the couple and they just chuckled.

"C'mon, let's go find the others"

"Ne"

>>Fast forward>>

(At the hotel)

They went to the beach and spend their night there, after they go swimming and play beach volleyball they decided to stay there for awhile enjoying the heat of  their bonfire.

"Thank you guys, we didn't really expect this surprise from all of you" said nayeon while resting her head at jeongyeon's shoulders.

"Nah it's okay, besides we never done this before so..yeah"

"Uhm....yeah btw, before this night ends, Mina and I would want to invite all of you to come and watch us perform next Saturday night."

"Perform?, I don't remember us having a performance on Saturday"

"No, I mean yes ugh, alright, I mean it's just for the two of us....here, here are the tickets, go support us and cheer for us jebal" said chaeyoung while giving them the tickets.

"Cliburn piano competition?!"

"Yes"

"You two can play piano?!"

"Yes but, I'm the one playing piano meanwhile mina play flute" their jaw almost dropped Because of what they've discovered.

"Huwat?!, How is that even possible?, I mean....all this time the two of you hide it from us?" Momo said and chaeyoung just nod.

"Btw, where's Mina?"

"She'll be here soon" said chaeyoung

"so are you all coming or what?" She added.

"Of course we will come!"

"I know you will...here I cooked some foods" Mina just came out of nowhere with foods.

"Wow!, Kamsahamnida mina-ya!" They all shouted and start to eat.

"Yah, mina-ya why didn't you tell us about this?"

"Because we planned to surprise all of you Sana....so tell me, did we surprised all of you or what?"

"Of course you did."