protective chaeyoung

--previously--

Then I ended up the call, where TF she is? Ugh, I don't have time to look for her.....wait I think I know now where she is....I have a good idea..

--------------------

MINA'S POV

Ah, I don't know why but until now I'm still thinking Jennie, I mean I know she's about to say something to me but that cub cut her off..psh, Jennie didn't attend her class today tho....

"So, how's the life as an idol?" Beca asked, she's taking a flute lessons too and we're on a same class along with the others...

"Hmm, it's tiring but fun at the same time"

"Ohh, I wish I can be an idol too"

"Why don't you audition?"

"I don't think I can pass"

"Believe in yourself you can do it!"

"To be honest I was planning to be a trainee on jyp"

"Oh, that's great I'll help you" I said.

SPEAKER: ATTENTION A- M-*static*

"What was that?" Beca said while laughing...

"I don't know"

SPEAKER: GIMME THAT TO ME, BUT MAM YOU CANT DO THIS, DONT YOU KNOW ME? IM TWICE'S CHAEYOUNG I'M JUST GOING TO ANNOUNCE SOMETHING IMPORTANT, BUT MAM YOU DONT LOOK LIKE CHAEYOUNG, UGH GIVE THAT *static* IS THIS ON? IS IT? OH UM, HEY IM SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPENED, THIS IS TWICE'S SON CHAEYOUNG, I'M LOOKING FOR MYOUI MINA I KNOW SHE'S HERE BUT I CAN'T FIND HER, SO PLEASE TAKE HER TO ME IT'S REALLY IMPORTANT.

My eyes got widened after I heard it, jinjja? It's chaeyoung? How can she do that? That's so embarrassing...I can't even do public speaking but chaeyoung...ugh, after I heard it all of them were looking at me so I escaped the room and went to the office..

When I reached the office I saw everyone holding chaeyoung, the one is holding her right hand meanwhile the other one's in her left, chaeyoung's trying to fight them....the moment that they saw me they stopped and froze for a minute..

"Chaeyoung?" I said.

"I told you I'm twice's chaeyoung, I'm not crazy let me go!" She said....then they let her go, chaeyoung grabbed my hands and dragged me out of the school....

"Is this your new job?" I said while chuckling

"Yah, are you making fun of me?"

"I'm sorry but..your face" I said while pointing at her face..

"What do you mean?"

"Wait" then I take my mini mirror and face it to her. To be honest she looks like a clown..

 To be honest she looks like a clown