Period

--previously--

"7.." jihyo immitating nayeon.

"It's funny because everything's on timing..like how she fell as soon as she said 7 lmao"

"You're lucky I got your head or else...come on let's sit there" jeongyeon lift nayeon up and let her seat on the couch.

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It's been 4 days and Mina's still there..when will she come back here? T^T

"CHAEYOUNG-AH!!" Jihyo unnie shouted my name and entered my room, then she dragged me out.

"Wae?"

"Just come"

"Where-" I was stunned for awhile, my mouth were completely open..

"Close your mouth, just go to her" jihyo unnie closed my mouth and pushed me a bit. It's Mina...she's cooking is this real?

I walked towards Mina and backhug her. She stopped for awhile and I can feel she's smiling.

"I know that's you chae"

"I missed you so much..when did you come here?"

"We just got here about a minute ago" she said, I'm still hugging her and following her wherever she goes...clingy girlfriend be like.

"Stop hugging me, I can't move"

"I just missed you"

"It's just 4days"

"4 days is like 4 years for me"

"Ow!" She complained so I broke the hug.

"Why?.. something wrong?" I walked infront of her and saw a bruise on her Wrist.

"You have a bruise again?"

"Yes...it's just nothing don't mind it" she keeps on cooking and doing other stuff while I'm just watching her beside her.

"Lemme guess, you fell again don't you?" I asked and she just nods...she always have these bruise and it bothers me.

"You're being clumsy now just like Sana" I said jokingly but she looks serious...she's moody today.

"Stop flirting and just wait there"

"But" I paused then she glared at me..

"Okay but..can I kiss you?" I added

"Are you kidding me?, They might see us"

"Don't worry, we're legal by the way" I walked closer to her and tiptoed...then I kissed her on her forehead.

"Don't worry...it's just a kiss on your forehead." She froze..

*Dug dug dug dug*

Is it just me or..I can really hear her heartbeat?...(evil stares) she likes it...

"Uhm...mina?" She's not answering... she's still freezing.

*Snap*

"MINA!!" I shake her and finally she's back to life.

"Uh..sorry, what was that again?"

"Your uhmm....your nose is bleeding." I said while pointing at her nose.

"Uh...jinjja?, Wow that's embarrassing...hehe"

"Here, I'll wipe it for you"

"Ah....gomawo"

"Jeez, I just kissed your forehead then you start to nosebleed...guess you're so In love with me..aren't you?" I asked teasingly and she just put the tissue inside her nostrils and cook again. Jeez what's with her?, She'll be sweet then after a few seconds she's going to be cold..

"Are you on your period?"

"Bshh...what?!, CHAEYOUNG-AH don't ask me that kind of questions it makes me uncomfortable and I'm cooking that's disgusting."

"Just answer me...yes or no"

"I don't know"

"What you don't know?, How's that even possible?"

"Alright yes I'm on my period happy?!" She shouted infront of me...this is a rare Mina right here. Everyone's attention were on us especially Mina, all of them froze and just looking at us.

"Uhm...Mina, you don't have to announce that you're on your period you know?" Sana unnie joined the conversation.

'this is your fault' she whispered at me and signed that she's watching me..okay alright I get it...now I just have to deal with this side of Mina..but she looks cute when she's mad at me, cute and scary at the same time. Imma go tease her for awhile(evil laugh)

After a few minutes she's done cooking and call all of us, we took our seats while she's serving us the dishes.

"And lastly...jokbal" she said while putting jokbal on our plates...

"Uhm...Mina, what's with your..." Jeongyeon asked but she paused.

"What?.."

"Your..."jeongyeon's pointing at her nose.

"Why'd you have tissue on your nostrils?" Jeongyeon complete her sentence and everyone's looking at her and grinned.

"Ah...my nose bled about a minute ago so...yeah...yah stop laughing at me" she said...sorry but we can't stop laughing she looks funny anyways.

"So..even your nose is on its period huh?" I said while leaning my chin to my elbows. All of them laugh harder and she glared at me.

"Ha ha ha... funny..... CHAEYOUNG-AH!!!!!!"

"Ahh mianhae mianhae" I run all around our dorm while she's trying to catch me..lmao I'm so sorry hahaha.

"Aish...this couple.." I hear nayeon said those while Mina's chasing me.

"Argh!!!, Chaeyoung-ah!!...COME TO MAMA! WHAHAHA!!" Sh*t she's creepy...

"Mama?....mama awards?" I teased her again while hiding behind the couch.

"Yah you two, stop chasing each other just eat here."

"You hear that?, Come on let's just eat" I said.

"Yeah, I'm gonna eat you once I caught you"

"Yahh....mianhae!!, I really regret teasing you while you're on your period"

--few moments later--

"Ah ah...ow my ears!" I complained while she's pinching my ears and pulling me inside our room, once we entered the room she throw me to the bed..

"Ow, my ears hurt" I said while rubbing it.

"That's it...I'll go punish you"

"Punish?....then, should I go remove my clothes now then?"

"No!, Not like that, stop being pervert I'm serious..."

"Okay alright"

"No kisses, no hugs or everything, no skinship with you..."

"EH?!, WHAT?!" My mouth were completely open when she said those...ugh I can't do that T^T

"That's your punishment period" as soon as she says "period" I bursted into laughter..sorry I can't help it.

"Okay, seems like you're okay with that..I'll go eat now, sayonara"

"What?...no!!, Sorry okay" ugh..she left me...ugh, pabo!, Why do I always laugh at serious situations?...am I the only one?

-----to be continued-----

Read vote and comment ❤

-xoxo