saved

<<previously on
Love me |MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

*BEEP*

I was shook by the truck's horn it's so loud, so i turn my head because of curiosity, why would a truck will horn that loud at this time? Bruh, then i saw mina unnie walking on the street, she looks like she's out of her mind, i saw the truck coming, then i ran as fast as i could.

"MINA UNNIE!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"MINA UNNIE!!!"

I shouted while running towards her... what's wrong with her? She's not even moving...

*BEEP*

I was running out of time so i jumped on mina unnie and we rolled​ over on the other side of the street, thanked God i saved her.

"Yah, kid if you want to end your lives just do it by yourself huh?" The truck driver yelled on us, woah what a nerve, doesn't he know who are we?.

"Mianhae" i bowed to him. Then i looked ate mina unnie again.

"M-mina unnie are you okay?, Are you hurt?" I said while she's laying her head on my lap. Her eyes were half closed and she's smiling at me.

"C-chaeyoung-ah" she said. She put her arms on my neck and smiled, then she passed out. I started to panicked that time i dont know what to do, i texted jeonyeon to come and pick us up, then i carry mina unnie with this little body of mine, we hide at the dark corner of the street, hoping that no one will recognize us, i hide my face and i hide mina unnie's face too, then we waited for jeonyeon and the others to come.

JEONGYEON'S POV

Its so late now, we've been looking for mina for an hour but still, there were no mina, jihyo texted us to meet them and we decided to take some rest at 7/11 and feed our hungry stomach, we also texted chaeyoung to join us but we got no reply from her, we waited her for about a minute but no chaeyoung has come.

"Yah is she going to join us?" I asked them.

"Maybe she's on her way now, let's just wait" jihyo said.

"Wait?, How long do we have to wait for her" i said.

"She's not even replying on our messages" i added.

"Guys what if we start our job again and find mina? We're waisting our time here​ waiting for chaeyoung, let's just buy some foods for her and text her that we're going to leave 7/11 now" sana suggested, we all agreed and they bought some foods for chaeyoung.

*Ting*

When we're about to leave, someone texted me.

"Omo, chae finally texted me"

"What does she say" nayeon asked.

From: cubchae~

Unnie, pick us here at the corner of the street, i will open my gps and locate me ASAP also bring your car!!.

"Yah, all of you hurry up!, we have to pick them up" i said.

"Them?, So u mean chaeyoung is with mina now?" Jihyo asked me.

"I don't really know but i think yes, yah we need to hurry, because i feel like something ​bad happened​"

Then we all get into our car and open our GPS to locate chaeyoung.

<<After a minute>>

"Yah i saw them" sana said while pointing at the dark corner of the street, i immediately stopped the car and we saw chaeyoung and mina, mina was laying on her lap and they're covered with their black jackets. We left the car and i saw mina was so red so we carry her inside the car. While we're on our way to the hospital chaeyoung told us about what happened.