push & pulls no more

--previously--

'is she kidding me?, This better be real chaeyoung....gosh I don't know what to say, should I say yes?...aish, my heart keeps on drumming that I feel like it wants to go out from my body and meet chaeyoung's heart..should I shoot the ball...or pass it?'

--------------------

The stadium was filled with silence, everyone's waiting for Mina's answer specially chaeyoung, her knees starts to hurt and feel numb but she's still waiting for Mina's answer patiently.

"Say yes!" Says the one from the crowd. Michaeng and the other members hold their laugh and starts to focus on mina again..

"Mina, I'm going to ask you again...will you be my girlfriend?" said chaeyoung with their mics on..

'please please please..'

MINA'S POV

Why am I even thinking so hard to answer her question?... we're just acting, I can't believe this is real...hold up, am I dreaming? Please don't tell me I'm dreaming, because if I'm dreaming then I don't want to wake up anymore..

After talking with our mics off, we start to turn it on now and she asked me again.

"Mina, I'm going to ask you again...will you be my girlfriend?" Alright hold up...I took a deep breath and I looked at her straight into her eyes.

"Yes" omyghad, did I just...omo this is too good to be true. After my answer, the crowd goes crazy again and chaeyoung start to stand, I know her knees hurts..I'm sorry chaeng TT...after our little drama, we went back to our seats with our red cheeks..

"Wow, Mina and chaeyoung, both of you were good at acting" jihyo said, and the others nods in agreement..I stood up while entertaining the crowd, same with the other members.

"Chaeyoung and I were couple" I said then I offered chaeyoung my hands and she held it, this feels awkward..

"Yes" said chaeyoung.

Then we moved on to the next request/s, few minutes later, we went back to the backstage to change our clothes again for our next performance

I'm done changing my clothes now and I'm just standing here surfing the web while waiting for the others to get done, then someone came and kissed my cheeks..

Who da fvck did dat?, I looked up and saw someone jumped and came out from my back... wait hold up, why..how...why would she do that?.

"Why did you do that?" I asked...and she's just standing infront of me smiling cutely and widely, with her hands on her back.

"Why?..you're my girlfriend now so I have a right to do that to you anywhere and anytime I want...don't worry you can do the same to me"

"Wait what?, Girlfriend?, I thought we're just acting?" Alright, I know she told me she's not acting anymore, but I really can't believe it so I want her to say it to me again...one more time to make sure this is real!