Bed talk

<<previously on
Love me |MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

"ITS NOT WHAT YOU WERE THINKING!" Jeongyeon said...

"OH REALLY?"

"YES ITS NOT! I SWEAR!"

"OH HOW GREAT, TALK TO MY ASS!" They're​ shouting at each other forgetting that they're celebrities, luckily it's night time and as always they're wearing black jackets so no one recognized them, all the people who's passing through them looking at them and watching them fight, then at the end nayeon left Momo and jeongyeon, jeongyeon was about to run and catch her but then Momo held her hand..

"Stop, let her..let her release her anger first" Momo said, jeongyeon looked at her and saw Momo standing so she made her sit again..

"Yah, why are you standing? You cant stand for now, I'm sorry, I'll take you home now.."

-----------------------------------------------------------

After what happened, jeongyeon carried Momo until they reached their dorm, she make Momo rest and so she did, when she entered their room she saw nayeon's already sleeping so she decided to sleep too since it's really late..

(The next morning)

Today they're walking and going to their car but it's so crowded, nayeon almost fell but then jeongyeon's there to save her, jeongyeon looks pissed off because of lack of security.....when they reached their dorm, nayeon and jeongyeon went to their room, they're not talking to each other, just minding their own business, until nayeon broke the silence..

"Why did you do that?" Nayeon said, jeongyeon looked at her and raised her brows..

"What do you mean?"

"I mean....why'd you Catch me?, You should've just let me fall" nayeon said coldy

"Look, I know you're mad at me and we're having an misunderstanding but...that will not stop me from taking care of you" jeongyeon said trying to make nayeon smile, and guess what? She succeed, nayeon smiled a bit but she continued her coldness..

"Besides I won't let you fall unless you're going to fall for me.."jeongyeon added, nayeon tilt her head so jeongyeon's not going to see her reaction..

"Still, stop protecting me, you should've just protect Momo instead of me, you already picked her right?, You're even having a date with her last night don't you?" Nayeon said coldy trying to push jeongyeon away..

"What are you talking about?, We're not dating!"

"Then what does that mean? You even hugged her!" Nayeon said, now the two of them were arguing..

"Yes I did, but if you only knew what we've talked about, you're not gonna be like this!"

"Then what did you guys talked about?, Tell me!" Nayeon said, the both of them were raising their voice and getting loud, jeongyeon tell nayeon everything, but what really happened last night?..

(FLASHBACK)

Jeongyeon carried Momo until they reached their destination, they're just watching the beautiful scenery and embracing it until jeongyeon broke the silence..

"Momo-ya" jeongyeon said in a sad tone, Momo looked at her while smiling..

"Wae?"

"I've already made up my mind"

"Let me guess, you picked her don't you?" Momo said, it hurts Momo but she still managed to put a smile on her face.... jeongyeon didn't respond.....she love Momo but she loves nayeon more, it breaks her heart that she need to let go one of them.....even though jeongyeon didn't say anything Momo knew that jeongyeon's answer was 'yes', she smiled and hold jeongyeon's hands...