Deja vu?

--previously--

"I...died?"

"Yes, I'm so sorry if I offend you but let's just thanked that it's just a dream....yah don't you dare forget to take your medicine again huh? And eat healthy foods"

"Yes mam, don't worry I'm healthier than you" she said jokingly and I just smirked.

"Hey love birds, get out now the breakfast is ready" nayeon said and we went to the kitchen to join the others.

---------------------

NO ONE'S POV

Mina and chaeyoung joined the others and had some chitchats with them.

"We can't wait to see the two of you perform tonight!" Said tzuyu.

"Yeah, don't forget to wear the clothes we bought for you arraso?"

*Chuckles*"arraso nayeon unnie....but I'm a little bit nervous for tonight"

"Wae?, We know you can play well tonight chae, right Mina?" Said Sana and Mina just nods while eating.

"What if...we lose?"

"Tsk, it's okay chae, don't think about it too much, aish Mina you should teach her how to have a positive mind"

"I tried to teach her, trust me Sana, but.... she's just so nega" Mina said jokingly and they all chuckled.

>>Fast forward>>

When the night has come, all of them were busy and excited especially the others, they can't wait to watch michaeng's performance tonight since it's their first time watching them.

After preparing theirselves they're on their way now at the competition. They had some chitchats inside the car talking about their performance and other stuff. Minutes have passed and they're already here.

"Wow, can't wait to watch the two of you!!" Said Sana while clapping her hands and being hyper again.

"I'm so nervous....wooo, cheer us up arraso?" Chaeyoung said jokingly.

"Of course, only look at chaeyoung...I mean...only look at us*chuckles*" they didn't waste any time and hurried to enter the building, the others went to their seats meanwhile michaeng went to backstage and waiting for their turn.

"We can do this...we will win tonight!" Said Mina while holding chaeyoung's hands and trying to calm her down.

"Yah! Can't you just...smile?, You look so stiff" she added.

"I can't smile....not now"

"Really?.....is there any way I can do to make my cub smile?" Said Mina while doing an aegyo.

"Psh. No. There's nothing"

"Really?"

"Yeah, really" Mina lost her smile and walked away with a disappointed look on her face, chaeyoung just looked at her and watched her walking away, she then rub her hands and starts to watch the others performance.

Meanwhile....Mina looked back at her expecting chaeyoung to stop her from walking away but...no she didn't, she saw chaeyoung's just watching the others perform so she run towards her again.

"oppaya naega jinjja johahaneun sarami saenggyeoseo honja kkeungkkeung alhdaga jugeobeorilgeosman gataseo yaegireul handa~" she sing to get chaeyoung's attention while doing an aegyo and guess what? She succeed to get chaeyoung's attention.