tragedy

--previously--

"Oh yeah?, It hurts a lot bam, I trusted you but you freaking break it!!, And you know what's worst about it?, Is that I'm starting to fall for you, for the past months I'm starting to fall for you but you destroy my feelings, I thought you'll take care of me and for my feelings but you didn't, I thought that's the right choice to agree with your stupid plan. right now you're just showing me that I'm wrong, that i should just picked her than you a*shole!, You know what, let's stop this, let's stop acting like we're in a relationship I'm tired of this, yes I still love her period, Everything I'm saying right now is true and I mean it, end".

-----------------

NO ONE'S POV

"so, that's it?, You're going to pick chaeyoung again?...Mina, I loved you first, but why can't you pick me?" Bambam said while he's holding Mina's wrist.

"Yes.....you may loved me first, but I love her first and she owns me first, I'm sorry, goodbye" then she left them at the parking lot with a teary eyes..

"Mina wait!" Chaeyoung said then she starts to walk towards mina, but she stopped infront of bambam when he said something..

"Congrats, it's still you in the end, Mina...she pick you, are you happy now? You still got her at the end, and you can be together now...please take care of her arraso?, I know you can take care of her better then me, and sorry for everything.." chaeyoung didn't say anything nor look at him, her expression shows how pissed she is so after listening to bambam she starts to follow Mina again.

'I'm so pissed right now, I'm so confused of what's happening, there's a lot of questions playing from my mind right now, I don't know what or who to believe anymore, I feel so stupid, I want to ask Mina a lot of questions after hearing her conversation with bambam earlier, so all this time, they're not together? I don't know if I should be mad at Mina too or what..' chaeyoung thought to herself while running and looking for Mina.

until there's a strong light that comes into chaeyoung, all she can hear is a loud horn and all she can see is a bright light, until she hear nothing anymore and the bright light turns into a dark night, and that time she knew she got hit by a truck and she lost her consciousness...

Chaeyoung woke up due to a bright light that hit her eyes, she opened her eyes slowly and tried to clear her vision since it's too blurry, she looked around and she woke up into an unfamiliar place, she saw someone's talking outside the door it's a girl and a boy, and after a few minutes the girl went inside the room.

"It's so nice you're already awake"

"Who's that?"

"That guy I was talking to?....uhm, it's the doctor"

"Unnie?....where am I?"

"You're at the hospital chaeng, I called the others and I already told them what happened, they're on their way here now"

"Nayeon unnie...what happened to me?"

"You almost got hit by a truck.."

"Almost?, Then who saved me?"

"I don't know" nayeon said and she looks so serious and depressed because of what happened..

"First of all, why are you there?, What happened?"

"Right....bambam, we caught her cheating on Mina unnie, unnie he's a bad person!"

"Chaeng, be careful with your words..."

"Why?, I'm just stating the truth, talk to him...he's a cheater and a liar, you should stay away from him unnie"

"I said, be careful with your words!" nayeon raised her voice accidentally.