Comeback

<<Previously on
Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

"So....now you know why we're not shocked when you tell us about your feelings towards chaeyoung.........besides.......I like a girl too" Momo said, Sana and I were shocked, our eyes got widened and we looked at her, Sana almost spit her coffee to me, while Momo's still feeding herself.

"Eh?, What?!" Sana and I said at the same Time, momo stopped eating and look at us.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MINA'S POV

What?, Momo likes a girl too?, And....they all already knew that I like chaeyoung wow how great.

"Wae?, Is it bad to like a girl?" Momo said and she started to eat again

"No, it's just that....we didn't expect you to like girls" Sana said.

"Yeah me too, I didn't expect myself to like a girl too"Momo said and I nodded.

"Same" I said and they look at me.

"So....I'm the only one who's not gay here huh?" Sana said, Momo and I stop what we're doing and look at Sana.

"Say whut?" Momo and I said at the same​ time and Sana rolled her eyes.

"Alright alright, I'm gay happy?, But I don't have a crush or something" Sana said, then Momo and I nodded and we continued what we're doing.

"Yeah, cuz you're gay for everyone"Momo said.

"Yah, nomuhae" Sana said and we all laughed.

"Btw who's the lucky girl?" I said while raising my brows.

"Well.....before I tell you who is it, I want to tell you first the she already like someone" Momo said and then she stopped eating and let out a deep sigh

"Eh?" Sana and I said at the same time. Momo nodded.

"Yeah.........it's jeongyeon, I like her but.......she likes nayeon" Momo said, and our eyes got widened. 'she likes nayeon?' I thought to myself.

"She likes nayeon?!" Sana said as she stood up.

"Yah, calm down, you're being too loud, sit" Momo said while pulling Sana back to her seat. Momo and Sana kept on talking while I keep silent, I don't know what to do anymore, should I tell her?

Should I tell her that nayeon likes jeongyeon too?

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

It's getting late and our j-trinity were not home yet, well lately Momo and Sana unnie said that they're going to meet Mina unnie on the coffee shop, but they're taking too long.....btw we've just watched our new music video and it really great the editing is soooo good, I wish one's appreciate it.

"I miss michaeng TT" jihyo unnie said to me while putting her chin onto my shoulders and hugging me.

"Then why don't you watch some on YouTube?"

"Because there were no new michaeng vids, btw yeah you and Mina lost your interaction this days....is there something wrong?" Jihyo unnie said as she broke the hug, Mina unnie and I lost our interaction because we found out that we're both watching some michaeng vids on YouTube and we feel awkward about it, you know... we're shy shy shy.

"No, nothing's wrong with us, we're just........too busy to be clingy" I said and she nodded.

"Hmmm, since I'm the captain of this ship, do you want me to make a way for you and Mina to have an interaction?"