2yeon's day

--previously--

I stared at her for awhile and wiped my tears off, my eyes were so swollen, I'll keep her message as a treasure knowing that this is gonna be the last time that she's going to tell me that.

While walking i bumped into chaeyoung and jeongyeon.

"Mianhae" I said in a low-key voice.

"Why's your voice like that?"

"Nothing,I'm just tired, thank you for letting me visit Mina, I'll go now, bye"

--------------------

MINA'S POV

I feel bad for bambam....I don't want to do that but that's what he likes, if I could just help him forget his feelings towards me I would probably helped him from the start.

"Hey babe" chaeyoung said while entering my room, then she kissed my forehead.

"Hey" I replied with a sad tone.

"Hey why's your voice like that?, Did he do something wrong to you?"

"No...he didn't, in fact I'm the one who did something wrong with him"

"What?....oh yeah we bumped into him and he's.... tearing up, what happened?" What?...so you mean...he cried, alright now I feel really guilty.

"Really?...i-i don't know, just don't mind him" I said, it's just, I don't want her to discover what we've discussed with each other.

"Mina-ya, the others were on their way here" said jeongyeon.(share niya Lang daw hahaha charot)

"Really?...well I can't wait to hug them" I said excitedly. After a few minutes they finally came, Sana and Momo immediately hugged me tight as soon as they saw me.

"H-hey, I can't breathe!" I said jokingly then they released me from their hug.

"Sorry, omyghad, is this even real?, I mean...."

"Yup, this is real momo-ya"

"We missed you so much!"said sana.. meanwhile the others hugged me too and kissed me on my cheeks. They start to tell me some stories and other stuff that happened when I'm on my coma.

When the night has come all of them decided to sleep in my room, some of them were at the couch, some of them were sitting at the chair and sleeping while sitting, meanwhile chaeyoung sat on a chair and placed her chair beside my bed, she sat down and leaned her head at the edge of my bed. She said she don't want to leave my side again..isn't she sweet?!. But to be honest I'm so sick of this place, I want to go home now but they told me I can't go home for now, they told me to regain my strength first and that would take a months or it depends on my body...ugh they won't even let me out of this room even for once so I decided to leave this place for a moment while they're sleeping.

It's already 11:16pm now, they're all sleeping so hard here, I stood up and went to their bags and looked for some clothes, and luckily I found one,

'sorry chaeng' I whispered.

I changed my clothes and left the room while tiptoing.well I'm good at it so I managed to escape from them without making any noise. I can't walk properly since I'm still weak, but hey I'm finally at the outside of the hospital now.

I went to han River and sat on the railings....I start to think about my future, I mean we don't know what's going to happen in the future right?, Until I didn't realize my tears kept on falling, I took a deep breath and throw some rock to the river.

'its unfair' I thought

I didn't realize that it's already 1am, then my phone starts to vibrate I took it and..