Don't forget me

--previously--

"Ughhhh"

"Oh yes!! Ugh!!"

"I'm cumin!"

Then we both reached our climax, and start kissing and we both gasping for air.

"Want another round?" I ask and smirked at her...

--------------------

(The next morning)

Sana woke up earlier than the rest and she noticed that they're still wearing the party hats and they're still at the living room, so she woke up the others.

"Yah, wake up!, Let's eat I'm so hungry we didn't eat last night" said Sana then the other woke up due to her loud voice.

"The balloons are still here, and the food is still complete, I mean look at the cake, it's still complete and the candle is still new, didn't chaeyoung come home last night?" Momo asked and the others just moved their shoulders.

"No one knows what happened last night since all of us fell asleep, so...Mina might be the one who turned off the tv since we left it on" nayeon added.

"Mina must be really pissed at chaeyoung right now....I feel bad for her" jihyo added then they all went to the kitchen to feed their hungry stomach.

"Yah Momo, go tell Mina to eat with us, she might be starving now" Momo walked towards their room but the door is locked.

"The door is locked"

"Really?, Then just shout at her, I'm sure she's going to hear you"

*Knock knock*
'mina-ya!, It's time to eat, go out now!'

Then she walked back to the kitchen to join the others. Few minutes later the door suddenly opened showed Mina and chaeyoung, the moment that they saw chaeyoung with Mina their eyes got widened.

"Woah, how did chaeyoung end up with you?" Jeongyeon asked while michaeng were taking their seats.

"Chaeyoung slept beside me." Mina said then she took a seat beside jihyo.

"That's it?" Jeongyeon asked.

"Yes that's it, why unnie are you thinking about something?"

"Aniya, you might think that I'm pervert if I speak out my mind so yeah.." then they start to eat again, while eating jihyo happened to notice something from Mina.

"Guess you had the best birthday gift last night huh?" Jihyo whispered.

"Hmm?, What do you mean?" Mina whispered back then jihyo pointed at her neck.

"You have a hickey" Mina's eyes got widened then she covered the hickey with her hands.

"R-really?"

"Yes, go hide it before the others saw it....my ship is getting wild huh?"

"Yah, why the two of you kept on whispering with each other?, Come on share it with us" nayeon joined their conversation

"Bimil(sicret)" jihyo replied teasingly.

"Yah, tzuyu why'd you kept on looking at chaeyoung's shoulders?" Said dahyun.

"Unnie, what is this?" Then all of them walked towards chaeyoung to look at it.

'shit, that's a hickey!' mina thought to herself*face palm*

"What the-, chaeyoung?!, Why'd you have this?!.....Mina?" They all said at the same time while giving Mina an evil smile.

"What?*grins* it's just a hickey" Mina said jokingly