love triangle?

<<previously on
Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

"well, you know girls if you already want to disband then i can't stop you, that's your choice, even though i don't wan't you to disband, i don't want to force all of you to perform on the stage, but i wan't to tell you this, it's normal to have many haters, well you picked this life right?, then you should face those hate comments and others, besides no matter how many haters you have you still have more lovers, it's just you're new from this life so you're adjusting yourselves maybe all of you were not used to receive such a hate, but trust me you'll get used to it one day, you know don't give up that easy, you're making those haters win, don't let them win, you know what you should do?, train harder, work harder, help yourselves improve then make a comeback, and by the time that you're going to have a comeback slap them with your improvements, maybe now you're not that good at singing or dancing, but just keep on practicing, show them that you can sing and dance, make them eat dusk. Let your haters be your motivators,that's all, i'll go now, think about it twice, then tell me what will be your decision and we'll work on it, i'll go now, bye girls"jyp said then he leave our dorm, well we've been awaken by that, and realized his words, he's right, we shouldn't let those haters win, we should fight,twice fighting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after jyp leave their room, they talked about the 'disband' thing, and thinking if they should continue their career or not.

"what do you think?, should we continue?" nayeon said.

"well, to be honest i want to continue this, but what should we do?" momo said, and they all looked at each other thinking what should they do.

"what if we extend our working time and train harder?, we need to improve ourselves..then lets make a comeback, what do you think?" mina suggested and they all nodded.

"woah our minari always saves us hahaha" sana said and they all grinned. as planned, they extend their working time and work harder to improve theirselves.

JIHYO'S POV

so, as planned we extend our working time we were training all day, we worked for 24/7. it's hard but we choose this, we told jyp about this and he helped us, we were practicing our new song and preparing an explosive comeback, we make sure that when we had our comeback they're going to be surprised because of our improvement, i'm glad that twice is working hard and they're all cooperating, we're learning how to sing our new songs now and recording it on studio, we also started to film our new music video since last week, and now we're ready to face those hate comments, we're stronger than before.

"girls, i told you to train harder, but don't force yourself to work all day, you all looked so exhausted right now, do not mistreat yourselves like that" jyp said to us.

"hahaha, don't worry PD-nim, we choose this, we want this, and we're not forcing ourselves to do this, we'll be alright don't worry"sana said and we all nodded, jyp looked worried about us. so we took a rest first.

NARRATOR:after resting for a bit they start to film their music video again, they finished their music video at 11:46pm, their manager took them home to take a rest.

JEONGYEON'S POV

gosh!, so tired!, we've been forcing ourselves to keep on dancing and singing all day for two months, we just got home today, well this past few weeks, something's bothering me, i feel so empty, i was also debating with myself few minutes ago, why?, argh alright, i missed nayeon, i don't know why, well she's always clingy to me and i'm always cold with her, i always push her away from me, because you know?, i'm not into that kind of thing, alright, so this past few weeks nayeon and i had a fight, until now we're not okay, she didn't talk to me for about a weeks now, i feel so empty and lost, i just realized that i miss her clinginess, there's something when i'm with her, i feel so happy when i'm with her, well it doesn't mean that i'm not happy when i'm with others but....it's different when it comes to nayeon, she can make me smile that only her can get that, she makes me happy that only her can do that, am i....starting to like her?, gosh no!, stop being so gay jeongyeon, alright i can't take it anymore, no one knows that we're fighting btw hahaha, i'm just going to get some fresh air to the rooftop now.