GOODnight

<<Previously on
Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

M
Y
O
U
I

M
I
N
A

WAIT WHAT?!?!, MYOUI MINA?!, that's my name right?, Who's the owner of this?!?!, it's not from any member of twice...right?, Who would write a poem about me from twice anyway...maybe it's one of our fans' notebook..... while i was thinking about who's the owner of the notebook.. someone enter the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NO ONE'S POV

While Mina's wondering who owns the notebook, someone entered the room that makes​ mina hide the notebook

"Yah, you scared me, don't you know how to knock the door?" Mina said jokingly while glaring at 'her'

''mianhae pengu, btw what are you doing?"

"Ah, nothing"

"Btw, why are you here?" Mina added.

"Ah, this? Uhm.....can i sleep here?" Chaeyoung said while giggling.

"WHAT?,WHY?"

"Because tzuyu and dahyun are so loud, i can't sleep in our room, but if you don't like then I'll go" chaeyoung said while pouting, trying to convince mina.

"A-aniya, you can sleep her it's just-" 'so, I'm going to sleep with chaeyoung tonight?' mina thought to herself excitedly, then she continued her sentence "I'm just shocked that you're going to sleep with me, i mean with us"

"Jinjja?, Gomawo mina unnie" chaeyoung said while hugging mina.

MINA'S POV

"Jinjja?, Gomawo mina unnie" chaeyoung said while hugging me, ugh just got 2 points today, 1st is for chaeyoung sleeping with me, 2nd is for chaeyoung hugging me~~

"Btw" chaeyoung said then she broke the hug  'why'd you broke the hug TT' i thought to myself then she continued her sentence "is it just okay for momo unnie and sana unnie for me to sleep here?"

What? Seriously?, Her question make me laugh a bit, what is she thinking?

"Yah, I'm serious" chaeyoung added, maybe she saw me laughing.

"Sorry, of course it's okay with them, what's with your question?, You're not a guest here​, this is your house too, our house" yep, OUR house *giggles*

"Haha, yeah right" chaeyoung said. Then Momo and sana enters the room.

"Omo, you're going to sleep here chae?" Sana asked chaeyoung.

"Yes, is it okay with you guys?" Chaeyoung asked them. Momo and sana looked at each other and laugh a bit too, just like what i did earlier.

"Pfft, are you serious?, Ofc yes, what's with your question?, You're asking​ us like you were a guest here" momo said.

"Yeah, she asked me that too earlier" i said.

"Yah, is it bad to just ask a permission from the owner of this room?" Chaeyoung said while glaring on us.

"Hahaha, arraso arraso, btw sleep with mina since she has a bigger bed than momo and i had" sana said, yes! Gomawo sana, chaeyoung is sleeping with me tonight, argh I don't think I'm going to sleep early tonight ^_^ .