Congratulations Cheaters

--previously--

"Here's your coffee, let's go now"

"Wait, before we leave this shop"

"What?"

"Is that your boyfriend?"

"Where?"

"Right there" then I pointed at them..

"Mina, he's cheating on you?"

-------------------

"Who's that girl?, Mina, do you know about this?" Said chaeyoung while pointing at them, bambam is having a dinner with that girl, they don't know who it was because her back is facing them.

"No, I don't know anything about this"

"Then let's go, let's beat that cheater" chaeyoung said then she's about to drag Mina but Mina refused.

"Wait, let's listen to their conversation first"

"But, what if they caught us?"

"They won't, let's disguise.." then michaeng couple disguised as a couple and sat behind the girl.

MINA'S POV

so, after all this time, bambam is cheating on me?, I thought he's loyal to me but he's not, I thought he'll take care of my heart but he just broke it again after he fix it, I thought I picked the right one but all along, I was wrong, this is totally fvcked up...

"Let's just be quiet and listen to them, and if they looked at us let's just act like a couple arraso?" I said then chaeyoung just nodded and we start to listen to their conversation now.

'how's your day?, Does your work hard?' bambam said..ugh this jerk.
'it was a little bit hard, but don't worry I can do it'
'good, eat you food now then I'll tell you something'
'arraso' then they stopped talking for awhile.

"Mina, give me your phone" chaeyoung whispered

"Why?"

"Just give it to me, let's see if your boyfriend's going to lie to you" then I handled her my phone...what is she going to do?

"CONFIRMED!!" She shouted in a low-key..

"What?, What's confirmed?"

"She's really cheating on you, now broke up with your liar boyfriend" then she showed me my phone.

"I texted him to find out if he's going to tell the truth, and after my last message he didn't reply anymore, aish all men were the same mina-ya" she said then she lean her back at the chair

"I texted him to find out if he's going to tell the truth, and after my last message he didn't reply anymore, aish all men were the same mina-ya" she said then she lean her back at the chair. "so you should pick a woman after him" she said silently but I clearly heard it...wait does it mean she wants me to pick her too?

"What?" I asked acting like I'm innocent.

"Nothing"

"You want me to pick a girl after him?, Well I think you're right so I should open an audition for that right? Don't worry you're the first contestant.." I said then I can see her cheeks turning into red, psh stop acting like you don't want me too tiger.

'hey' suddenly bambam and the girl starts to talk again.
'are you finish now?, I'm in a hurry right now because my girlfriend texted me that she's in my house..' bambam said, well I already caught you, you know?
'really?'
'yeah, so here's the money' wait, what money?
'thanks, but bambam I think I can't do it anymore'
'why?'
'i feel guilty doing this to them, you know I try my best but I think they really love each other and we can't stop that, chaeyoung loves Mina and I can't replace her in chaeyoung's heart anymore' after hearing this, our eyes got widened..

"Is he talking with somi?" We said at the same time.

'look, somi I know it's hard for you, but we are so close now, just make sure that chaeyoung will fall for you again, show her your charms, and make her forget Mina' confirmed he is talking with somi, but what?, bambam is paying somi to be chaeyoung's girlfriend?, Wait hold on this is really fvcked up bambam.

"Mina I can't take this anymore, they betrayed us, we're fooled by them!" Chaeyoung said and she's about to stand up but I stopped her again.

"Wait, I know what you feel, but please control it first, I want to know more" then she nodded and she sits properly, but the fork on the table fell because she hit it accidentally making bambam and somi looked at us. Shit, I don't know what to do so I just crashed my lips to chaeyoung's...oh God forgive me for what I am doing right now...

'ow, looks like the couple on the other side is getting wild..' hey bambam I can hear you...

Luckily bambam and somi didn't recognized us and they took a sit again, meanwhile after they took their sit we stopped kissing each other and wiped our lips.

"Sorry" I whispered.

"I know, that's okay.." and we start to listen again.

'bam, I tried everything I can to show her my charms but it's not working anymore, besides im losing my time for my real girlfriend, we've just met earlier and she starts to complain' so, somi and doyeon is in a relationship yet, she accepted this stupid work? Ow what a desperate.
'you can still be with your girlfriend, but please just help me with this, I want Mina to be mine and I want our relationship to be real' alright I can't handle this anymore..

"Chaeng let's go" I said while dragging her out of the shop.

"Wait, aren't we going to confront them?"

"No, I have a better idea for our loving cheaters, let's buy some spray paint" then we went to the nearest shop to buy a spray paint, after that we went to the parking lot and we looked for somi's and bambam's cars, and luckily their car's were together, and guess what as a good girlfriend/s we design our boyfriend's/girlfriend's car..great idea right?, When we finished designing it we waited for them to get their car, and when the time has come, we hide first to see their reaction..

"What...the.... actual... fvck" bambam and somi said then both of them were shocked when they saw us walking towards them..

"Surprise!!, Did the two of you liked it?, Well as a good girlfriends we designed your cars, and guess what? It's a special design only for our lovable cheaters, it says... "CONGRATULATIONS CHEATERS OF THE YEAR!" " I said sarcastically and the both of them were speechless..

"So, all along the both of you were playing with us huh?, Both of you deserve MORE than this" chaeyoung added, then both of them starts to explain to us, somi went to chaeyoung then bambam walked towards me..

"Mina-" *slaps*

"Don't you dare explain to me bambam, we've heard everything, you deserve more than that!"

"But, it was just a misunderstanding"

"Really?, Why are you so selfish?, You're paying her to act like chaeyoung's girlfriend?, You know I still love chaeyoung right?"

"I'm sorry, yes call me desperate if you want, but what can I do when I'm so in love with you?"

"Oh yeah?, It hurts a lot bam, I trusted you but you freaking break it!!, And you know what's worst about it?, Is that I'm starting to fall for you, for the past months I'm starting to fall for you but you destroy my feelings, I thought you'll take care of me and for my feelings but you didn't, I thought that's the right choice to agree with your stupid plan. right now you're just showing me that I'm wrong, that i should just picked her than you a*shole!, You know what, let's stop this, let's stop acting like we're in a relationship I'm tired of this, yes I still love her period, Everything I'm saying right now is true and I mean it, end".

-----to be continued-----

Read, vote and comment ❤

-xoxo