Push and pulls

--previously--

"Mina"

"Yes?" After she looked at me, I immediately crashed my lips to hers I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself to kiss minari, i kiss her with all my heart, i don't even care if she's going to slap me or what, i just did it, her lips were so soft and so kissable, she kissed me back, i held her neck to make the kiss deeper, she's​ a really good kisser by the way, we're kissing for about 30 seconds then she broke the kiss.

"Chae..."

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Chae, I can't do this"

"S-sorry mina, I didn't mean to do it"

"I know I'm sorry too"

"For what?"

"*Sight* chae, i love you"my eyes got widened ang I feel like my heart is going to explode

"Jinjja?"

"But.....we can't do this"

"WAE?!, We love each other,but why can't we do this? Is it because we're​ both girls and that kind of thing disgusted you?" My tears are starting to fall while looking at her.

"Chae please, hear me out first" her tears are starting to fall, and that breaks my heart seeing her like that and knowing that I'm the reason of her tears.

"Chae i Loved you since then, 2 years chae 2 YEARS!, I've always been loyal to you since SIXTEEN, i always check you, look at you and trying hard to get your attention, but you don't appreciate it, i get jealous when you're close with others, when you're holding their hands, or when they're trying to kiss you INFRONT OF ME!, I want to claim you as mine but the reality slapped me, i woke up to the reality that there wasn't an "us", i woke up to the reality that you're not going to like me, and i woke up to the reality that we're both girls and can't be together, and what's hard about it is that we're an idol, we're popular, and i already told you that, that kind of thing disgusted me like being in a relationship with the same sex as you, but i also say (but if you're in, then I'm into it too) yes i say it, yeah that kind of thing disgusted me but if I'm going to do it with you, then I'll go for it, but again reality slapped me that there were many eyes who's watching us, who's judging us, every move we make they're watching, every word we say they're listening, and that makes our status harder, then after that 2 years of loving you i decided to surrender, but I'm still falling for you, especially when i feel like now you're the one who's chasing me, who's trying to get my attention and that what makes me even fall for you harder chae." I can't stop my tears from falling down when i hear those words from her.it just break my heart little by little.

"Is that the reason why you can't be with me?"

"No, i can face all of it with you"

"THEN WAE?!! JUST TELL ME ALREADY!"

"BECAUSE BAMBAM AND I ARE ALREADY TOGETHER!" I got froze at that moment, i regret asking her that question, fuck this is my fault, i can feel her love to me since then, but didn't appreciate it, I was so blinded since I can't move on from.my past, i never knew that I'm going to fall for her.......but i was late, it's too late now to tell her this, why didn't i love her earlier? I could've have her as my girlfriend, pabo chaeng, pabo! You should have tell her earlier!.

"But we have a 3 years dating ban!" I said while my voice were shaking.

"Yes we had, you said that, then why are you asking me to date you then?" She just throw an explosive question to me. 'i just said that because i don't want you to be with him, i know i can treat you better than he can' i thought to myself.