love hurts

<<Previously on
Love me | MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

"you know that she hates it when i become too clingy with her, but now...she's the one who's always clingy to me"nayeon added

"do you still like her?" jihyo said, and she nodded

"so...c'mon tell us the story" jihyo added

"well.....this is how it starts...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Nayeon told everything to mina and jihyo, while they're talking mina received a message from momo

From: momoring~

Mina-ya, can you come to the rooftop?, I wanna tell you something

After reading her message, she immediately stood up and about to run, but then jihyo and nayeon stopped her.

"Yah, where are you going?" Nayeon said while holding Mina's hand.

"To the rooftop"

"Wae?"jihyo said

"I'll meet Momo, she wanna tell me something" Mina said then she removed nayeon's hand and leave the room.

"Yah, do you think we should follow her?" Nayeon said.

"Aish, here you go again, why are you so stubborn?" Jihyo said.

"Mianhae, just kidding" and they went to the living room to join the others.

Meanwhile..

mina went to the rooftop asap, she saw momo sitting in the bench, she joined her and put her arms to momo's shoulders.

"Yah, what's wrong?, You're so different today momo-ya" mina said.

"Where'd you go last night?, You know now how to drink huh?"

"It's not like that-" Mina didn't finish her sentence because Momo cut her off

"Why didn't you tell me?, I want to drink too" Momo said, Mina turned her head to Momo she's surprised about Momo's respond, she thought Momo's going to scold her for drinking last night but....it turns out that Momo wants to come too.

"Eh?"

"Mina-ya, jeongyeon asked me to help her"

"Help her?"

"Ne, help her confess to nayeon, what should I do now?, What if nayeon likes her too?" Momo Said.

"Eh?,so...what did you say?"

"I told her that im going to think about it first....."momo said, After hearing it Mina's debating with herself...'should i tell her now?'...'no, she'll be hurt if I told her'......'but she'll get mad at me if I lie to her'......'aigoo here goes nothing' Mina let out a deep sigh and at the end she decided to tell Momo....

"Momoring....I don't know if I should tell you this but....I don't want to lie and hide this anymore I want you to know about this"

"What is it?"

"Nayeon-ah.......she likes jeongyeon too.....but she's still clueless about jeongyeon's feelings towards her...I'm sorry momoring" Mina said, Momo's expression shows that she's hurt but she still managed to smile infront of mina.

"It's okay, maybe I should just let go jeongyeon"

"No, you're not okay, well I don't know what to do, both nayeon and you were my friends so I can't think a solution for this, but Momo lemme tell you about this, if you really love her...then fight for her." Mina said, Momo lowered her head and she lean her elbow to her knees.