eye eye eyes

--previously--

"I'm tired of waiting...I want it already" Mina leaned her head closer again, but this time she kissed chaeyoung's nose..

"Jinjja?..."

"Haha, mianhae... alright here's the real one.." and for the last time, she leaned her head closer again, and finally...she kissed chaeyoung's lips this time.

--------------------

NO ONE'S POV

Mina and chaeyoung kept on kissing each other passionately, meanwhile the others were busy eating their food/s.

"Do you think after this, Mina and chaeyoung's going to be a real couple like 2yeon?" Sana asked.

"They should be, I mean, they love each other and they should stop playing with each other" jeongyeon replied and the others nodded in agreement...

"Btw guys, we want to announce something.." dahyun said.

"We want to announce something too" Sana added.

"Woah, hold on, alright you first dahyun... what's it?" Jihyo said..then dahyun starts to smile uncontrollably and she raised her hands while holding Momo's hands with a ring on their fingers, everyone's eyes got widened after they saw the couple ring..

"Wait, what?!, So...DAHMO is official now too?!" Jihyo exclaimed. Then DAHMO couple nodded shyly.

"Wait, tzuyu and I were official now too.." Sana joined the conversation.

"WHAT?!" They all said at the same time..

"So...I'm the only one here who's single..... probably this is the gayest girl group here in Korea." Jihyo said then the others laughed..

"H-how is that even possible?....I mean we rarely see the four of you,..I mean"

"Because we hide it from you guys...when we have time, we're having a double date" Sana said.

"So..the four of you were dating together?"

"Yes"

"Wow...2yeon, DAHMO, SATZU is officially a real couple now, so...who's with me to make Michaeng official too?..." Said jihyo then the others immediately raised their hands..

"MICHAENG HWAITING!" They all said at the same time then they decided to go back to the hospital...

They walked to the hospital happily while asking the new couples random stuff, like when did they started dating and many more, but their expressions changed because of what they're seeing right now.....

'mina and chaeyoung.....they're kissing'

Jeongyeon stopped the others from making any noise then they just watch the michaeng couple having their time happily..

"Guess we don't have to push them to be official.." jihyo whispered then they all chuckled, after a few seconds, Mina broke the kiss, and the others entered the room.

"Woah, let's congratulate our new couples!!" Jeongyeon shouted.

"W-what?, We're not a couple.." Mina said nervously..

"What?, I'm not saying that the two of you were couple, but hey, look who's offensive.."

"I-im not offensive...well if you're not talking about us, then who's the new couple?" Then jeongyeon pointed at DAHMO and SATZU couple while they're smiling shyly, both Mina and chaeyoung's mouth were completely wide open..

"What?!, They're official now?" Chaeyoung asked and they just nodded...

"Congrats" said Mina and chaeyoung.