CHAPTER 51

--previously--

"What do you mean you're body's there?"

*Giggles*" aigoo...you don't get me?...my body is there but my soul isn't, so..do you know where's my soul right now?" She asked, I got Goosebumps while talking to her, I shook my head and she's just smiling at me.

"W-where's your soul?..." I asked, damn this is so surreal.

"Infront of you"

--------------------

NO ONE'S POV

"What do you mean...woah I have Goosebumps all over my body, so you mean...all this time I'm hanging out with a ghost?!" Bambam exclaimed.

"Yah, it's not like that, i mean I'm not a ghost yet, my body is still breathing so I'm still alive, calm down okay?"

"Alright alright but....this is really surreal, h-how is this even possible?.....now I get it why you don't seem exhausted when you dragged me out of the stadium"

"Yeah...haha, and btw the thing I'm talking about earlier, I mean that "I made it before I go" kinda line, it's about this world, I mean since I'm just a soul now it's really fun in this world, I can't feel anything nor smell anything like an alive person do, it's fun being a soul that it makes me want to stay here but...I should go back and try to wake my body up as soon as possible or......I'll be a soul forever..you know what I mean right?"

"Uhm...I don't really get you.." Mina rolled her eyes and acted like she's cutting her neck and end up dead.

"What? What's with the (kkck) sound?" Bambam added.

"Ugh! Why are you so slow?....if I stayed up being a soul for so long, I'm going to die and I'm going to be a soul forever meaning, I'm going to be a ghost"

"Gosh...really? Then what are you waiting for? Go back to your body now!"

"I know, I will alright? Just calm the hell down, alright I'll go back to the hospital now and I'll try to go back to my body, don't tell anyone about this arraso?, And one more thing"

"What's that?" Bambam asked.

"I want you to go and visit me at the hospital tomorrow, even if I'm dead or alive"

"Wait whut? Dead?!"

"Oh, did I say dead...haha I'm sorry I mean...even if I'm still sleeping or awake, I want you to come there got that?!" Said Mina while raising a brow to bambam.

"Y-yes got that ma'am!"

"Good, now go home and I'll take this motor back to my garage" then all of sudden, Mina Carry the motor with her hands lefting bambam's mouth completely wide open.

"How...the...hell...you can do that?" Bambam said still surprised because of what he's seeing right now.

"Oh this? Uhm...I don't even know I swear but the moment I left my body 2months ago I became strong.....that's why I like being a soul....what if I stayed like this? What do you think?" Mina said with a teasing tone then bambam furrowed his brows

"Don't you ever plan about doing that Mina..."

"Too bad, I'm planning it now" she said still with a teasing tone while carrying the motor like it's just a toy.

"Mina...I'm telling you, if you do that I'm going to jump here...right now" bambam begged jokingly.

"Alright don't do that, I'm not going to do that okay? Besides I still want to smell chaeyoung's scent and feel her hug.....yeah I'll leave now, tommorow okay? I'll wait for you, sayonara" then Mina left bambam in the middle of nowhere at midnight.