Disaster

<<previously on
Love me MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

After we checked all the room in the dorm, i went to Mina's room, then nayeon and i were shocked about what we're seeing​ right now.
Mina is resting her head at chaeyoung's shoulders, nayeon and i looked at each other then we decided to not disturb them, you know we let them to be MICHAENG.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

after 20 minutes passed, chaeyoung and mina finally came out of the room, everyone saw them and immediately assisted them.

"mina unnie are you ok?"tzuyu said. and mina immediately nodded as a response.

"Why's your eyes like that?"dahyun said, then mina and chaeyoung looked at each other.

"Nothing, can we just let her rest?" Chaeyoung said.

"Oh, alright, sorry mina" said dahyun, then chaeyoung assisted mina to the couch and let her sit. Then they started to watch some movies and dramas on the tv.

MINA'S POV

We're at the living room right now, watching some movies and dramas, while we're watching​, i texted chaeyoung.

To: Chaengie~

Thanks for assisting me and taking care of me, I don't know what I'm going to do if you're not here, also, thanks for being my shoulder to cry on ❤❤.

Well, even though we're only one seat apart i decided to text her, because I'm still shy to talk to her after what happened, after a few minutes i got a reply from her, i immediately took my phone and read her message.

From: Chaengie~

It's okay unnie, it's my pleasure, btw take care of your health and don't let the others down you, don't think about them, we are here to support you and there are many once who loves you, just ignore those hate comments arraso?, Twice Fighting!, 사랑해❤~

After reading her text message, i look at her and we both smile at each other, it feels so good reading her text message especially the "사랑해❤~" part. I felt some butterflies tickling my stomach, i feel relieved that time and forgot about what happened for about a minute, alright im sorry okay? But that's what chaeyoung can do to me. after we finished watching, i stood up and go to my room, then someone held my hand and i immediately look up to see who is it.

"unnie, can i sleep with you?" my eyes got widened after she said those words i froze for about a minute, then she snaps her finger to my face.

"unnie?"

"oh, sorry chaeyoung-ah, of course you can sleep with me, but why?, is tzuyu and dahyun being loud again?" i said to her, yes it's chaeyoung who asked me to sleep with me, the one that i love, that's why i froze. then she chuckled and i can see her dimples, her dimples is seducing me.

''aniya, i just want to sleep with you tonight''

"why?"

"why?, don't you like it unnie?" chaeyoung said while pouting infront of me. 'of course i like it chaeng~'

"no, it's not like that, i'm just curious"

"it's because i want to take care of you for the whole night, i just want to make sure that you're not going to cry again, it breaks my heart seeing you like that unnie" 'of course chaeng i won't cry all night because you're with me' i thought to myself. i can feel my face is turning red right now so i turn my head away from her preventing her to see my red face.

''omo, unnie, aren't you feeling good? your face is turning red" chaeyoung said, fvck this is what i'm talking about, now she saw my face like this, what should i do?