drunk in love

<<Previously on
Love me |MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

"chaeyoung-ah!" sana was just...too fast, she hugged chaeyoung infront of me..so i walk back to the place where i was standing before she came...chaeyoung already saw me smiling towards her but sana interrupt us.....ugh!!, it's so awkward now to talk to chaeyoung!....sana's really testing me..didn't she?, sana-ya!!!, 'wait me at the dorm tonight' i thought to myself while glaring at sana..well i'm not mad at her, i know she's teasing me so...i'll kill her tonight by tickling her......don't worry we always do this, and it's her and momo's weakness so.. gotta face the consinquence sana....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After their fan meeting they went home late because they have a lot of promotion you know, comeback is stressful...so they went home at 12:36 kinda like that and tomorrow or should I say later?, They have another fan meeting and promotion so probably they don't have much time to rest and sleep.

MINA'S POV

Aigoo, finally we're home, I immediately throw myself to my bed because of tiredness.....I know we don't have much time to sleep now but I won't let Sana sleep early, I'll make her pay first hahahaha....Sana went into the j-line room wearing her pajamas, while she's fixing her stuff I glared at her and she saw me.

"What?" She said.

"Yah, I hate you" I said and then she grinned, Momo's just looking at us doesn't have any idea what's happening.

"Wae?"

"You're making me jealous aren't you?" I said still glaring at her.

"Hahaha, are you talking about what happened on our fan meeting?, Ow I'm sorry mina-ya hahaha well I can't resist myself from hugging your cub I'm so sorry" she said and I rolled my eyes.

"C'mon it was my time to shine but you steal it nomuhae!" I said and then I stood up

"Oh, so whatcha gonna do now?, Stop glaring at me you don't look scary, you look cute our maknae(in j-line)" she said, and then I walk towards her and starts tickling her..

"Yah, hajima *laugh* mi- *laugh* minari!" She said begging me to stop...

"So....are you going to do it again?" I said while laughing at her.

" An- *laugh* aniya!, I won't do it again I promise *laugh*" she said and then I stopped...

"Good" I said while smiling at her...well I won this time..

"Uhm...excuse me you too, can someone tell me what's happening in this country?" Momo said, Sana and I look at each other and we both laughed..

"Sorry momoring, hahaha well I'll tell you tomorrow okay?" Sana said...

"Yeah, let's just sleep for tonight" I said while going back to my bed..

"Tonight or TODAY?" Sana said and we both grinned while Momo is still confused and just decided to walk to her bed while scratching her head and then we fell asleep.

(The next day)

--------------

They woke up early to get ready for their fan meeting and promotion today, the j-line is the last one who woke up because of what happened last night, while the guardian line (jeongyeon, nayeon and jihyo) well I call then the 'guardian line' since they are the one who always take care of twice...alright back to the story

The guardian line woke up early and prepare a break fast for the others... luckily tomorrow is their rest day so they want to end all their responsibilities for today as fast as they can....