Hidden Talent

--previously--

en the cake's tray is already empty, I started to clean my face same with Mina at the kitchen and there's only the two of us since the others were on the living room, I wiped some of the icings from her face until our eyes met...I stopped for awhile same with her then our eyes were locked with each other... we're so close that I can feel and hear her breathing, my heart starts to drum...it feels like my heart is going to jumped out of my chest, until my eyes went lower to her red lips...then to her perfect collarbone....but...I saw something inappropriate...I stepped back from her while furrowing my eyebrows...

"What's wrong?" She asked..

"IS THAT A FUCKING HICKEY?!?"

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"IS THAT A FUCKING HICKEY?!?" I said while pointing at it

"What?..it's not"

"NO, THAT'S A FUCKING HICKEY, DONT LIE TO ME"

"I tell you it's not" then she keeps on walking towards me while I kept on stepping back

"NO, DONT...DONT TOUCH ME"

"Are you jealous?"

"I-I DONT KNOW.." I said while we're both raising our voices like crazy

"Wait, why are you even jealous?"

"I DONT KNOW OKAY?, JUST...WHO DID THAT?"

"Yah, calm down! No one okay?, No one did this"

"Ha, who did that?" I asked again but this time, I'm more calm...

"Unnie, eemo, are you fighting?" Jennie just came out of nowhere, Mina and I immediately turned our head to her then looked at each other.

"Yes"

"No" 

we said at the same time so we looked at each other again, she glared at me then she lean closer to Jennie.... seriously Mina? A hickey? I cant even imagine you and bambam kissing, and now there's a hickey on your fucking neck!

"Sweetie, we're not fighting...right chaeyoung?" Mina said then she glared at me again, I rolled my eyes and let out a deep sigh

"Yeah"

"See? We're not fighting"

"Then let's play a game!"

"A game? Again? Are we your only guest? I mean why would you always wanted to play with us, there's a lot of kids in the living room, just play with them" I accidentally raised my voice to Jennie then I rolled my eyes, I can see Jennie's smile fade away then she left us and ran to the living room, what the fuck chaeyoung? What's wrong with you? Ugh.

"What's wrong with you?!" Mina said..

"I don't know"

"Yah, chaeyoung get your shit together, it's your niece's birthday she deserves to be happy, and you're ruining it"

"What? Me? Am I really the one who's ruining this party?"

"Yes, and if it's about this 'hickey' then forget it why don't you just trust me?"

"I don't know, it's just it's hard for me to trust you again" I just said what's on my mind..

"I don't remember I broke your trust but yeah, forget it, get yourself together then we're going to play with them"

"What?"

"For your niece sake! Come on! Just forget this hickey"

"I know what hickey looks like, don't lie" what? Chaeyoung what's wrong with me?