Birthday party 2

--previously--

"Just one? TT....okay" then I start to try some of it at the fitting room while chaeyoung's sitting at the couch waiting for me and reading some magazines...after all, I don't think chaeyoung changed....I mean yes she's fucking cold with me but the way she treats me doesn't change at all, she's still the same, the protective chaeyoung...

--------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

Why is she taking so long?, She's been fitting like a hundred of dresses already and she still don't know what she wanted -_-...

"Chaeyoung-ah!" Mina shouted so I turned my head....she..looks so... beautiful in that dress....

Well its not really a dress but

Well its not really a dress but...she looks good...

*Snap*

"Yah, chaeyoung-ah are you listening?, Don't tell me you're falling for me again" she said jokingly, I shook my head fastly and blinked a couple times..

"What? No way"

"Alright, then let's go, I want this one" then we went to the cashier and paid the bill...

"Yah, are you really going to wear that?" She said while looking at me from head to toe

"Yeah? What's wrong with this?"

"C'mon you have to change" then she dragged me again....

"I don't want to wear a dress"

"Then let's find for something....ah, here!" She said excitedly then she's pushing me to the fitting room until we reached it...

"Excuse you, but aren't you going to leave this room? I mean I'm going to change my clothes....you don't want to see me with my undies right?" I said.

"Oh sorry sorry, alright I'll leave now, bye~" then she left the room, I start to remove my clothes and try these....

well it doesn't look that bad tho, but we will look like a couple if I wear these..

"Chaeyoung-ah are you finish?, I want to see it" she shouted, ugh damn this girl, I opened the door and walked out shyly....