Mafia

<<previously on
Love me |MICHAENG X MIBAM>>

( MY wOnderfUl Inspiration
&
My InNer hAppiness)

My wonderful inspiration
You're the reason why i kept on smiling.
Other than that,you are the reason why i wrote this poem.
Under the night sky, while watching the stars.
I can't stop thinking about you.

My wish is to make you happy someday,
In an awesome way.
Now maybe you're thinking who's this about.
And its name?, Read the first letter every line downwards and you'll know.
(Only with the caps lock one)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MINA'S POV

It's been 1 month now, and the three of us just kept it as a sicret, they've been supporting me and helping me to get closer to chaeyoung.

we're on a fansign now and we decided to play mafia, that's our favorite game tbh, well they always pick me as a mafia because they say that I'm good at hiding etc., But still, even though they knew that jeongyeon always pick me as a mafia i can still troll them...so they're preparing our seats now and they take their own seats, while i was getting my mic, i noticed that there's two mics left in the table, i looked at everyone and they already have their mics, i took the two mics and i saw chaeyoung doesn't had her mic yet

'should i give this to her?'
'argh, it might've become too obvious'
'should i give this to the other members first?'
I thought to myself while walking back and fort.
'alright here goes nothing' I thought to myself again while walking towards chaeyoung, i gave her the mic from her shoulders and she looked up to see who gave her the mic and she saw me.

"Thank you mina" she said. Then i sat next to her, she smiled to me and so am i too. Wait...did she just call me only 'mina'?? She's not calling me 'unnie' anymore, but why?

<<TIME SKIP>>

alright, as always jeongyeon is our host.

"Close your eyes now" jeongyeon said. Then she starts to pick the mafia, i knew she will pick me, and Guess what? She does. After she finished picking the mafia's, we started the game...

(First day)

They're already accusing chaeyoung that she's the mafia, then there's Sana who's accusing me.

"Mina and chaeyoung are not killing each other, there's something on them" sana said, then i immediately pointed to chaeyoung. (what can i do?, It may be too obvious if I don't pick her). Then jeongyeon asked us if we want to kill or save her....they all signed 'kill' while me?, I was really confused if i should kill or save her, but i signed 'kill', then chaeyoung started to protect herself, she tried to convince them that she's not the mafia and try to accused momo, but it didn't work.

"Any last word?" Jeongyeon said to chaeyoung.

"Woah!, It's not really me" chaeyoung said.

"Chaeyoung has died" jeongyeon said.

'why' i said silently, alright i get it i also voted for her but..argh alright moving on...

"The night has come" jeongyeon said and we all closed our eyes.

"Please wake up mafia" jeongyeon added. I opened my eyes and look for my team, and no one's opening their eyes except me, then i looked at chaeyoung and i realized that we're both mafia's. She looked at me and pointed on me with her shocked look.

C: 'its you?'

M: 'is it you too?'

C: 'yeah.yah, why did you kill me?'

M: 'sorry, btw who am i going to kill?'

C: 'i don't know'

Then i pointed on nayeon, and she nodded. I told jeongyeon that i was going to pick nayeon.

(Second day)

Now they're already accusing me for being a mafia, while i was pointing at nayeon, my hand was on chaeyoung's shoulders, and she tried to bit my fingers, i saw jeongyeon and nayeon were staring on us, but I don't mind anyways....

"I think it's mina" momo said.

"No she's not" chaeyoung replied. I was shocked that she's trying to save me, and i laughed a little. Now they're voting if they're going to kill or save me, they all signed 'kill' except for sana, sana's trying to save me but changed her mind also.

"I'm a citizen" i Said, trying to convince them, but it didn't work, so i literally died. The game didn't take so long since chaeyoung and i died so quick.

<<TIME SKIP>>

when our fansign finished, we're preparing our things now and getting ready to go home, when chaeyoung finished packing she went to the car immediately, and i was the only​ one left on the backstage, while packing my things, i noticed a notebook, and i immediately picked it, I opened it and i saw many poems written on it. I don't know who owns this but she's/ he's good at writing poetry...i kept it and went to the car.

<<TIME SKIP>>

NAYEON'S POV

Aigoo, just got home, what a another tiring day *sigh* , it was fun to see many people who's supporting​ us, my mouth is automatically smiling whenever I'm seeing a once, by the way, lately i saw mina and chaeyoung flirting with each other while we're playing mafia, it make me cringe a bit, well that doesn't mean that i hate them okay?, And I'm wondering, does jeongyeon already knew about this two?, If not then she's a gift because she picked mina and chaeyoung as mafia's, because of jeongyeon i saw an awesome MICHAENG interaction today.

MINA'S POV

Yeah, jgh, while I'm on my room i was reading all the poems written on the notebook that i got earlier, they're all good to be honest i love her/his poem, and there's only one left at the end, i started to read the last poem that he/she made.

( MY wOnderfUl Inspiration
&
My InNer hAppiness)

My wonderful inspiration
You're the reason why i kept on smiling.
Other than that,you are the reason why i wrote this poem.
Under the night sky, while watching the stars.
I can't stop thinking about you.

My wish is to make you happy someday,
In an awesome way.
Now maybe you're thinking who's this about.
And its name?, Read the first letter every line downwards and you'll know.
(Only with the caps lock one)

This makes me think who's this about, i know I don't know her/him but i just wanted to know who is she/he, i read the poem again and started to complete the name.

M
Y
O
U
I

M
I
N
A

WAIT WHAT?!?!, MYOUI MINA?!, that's my name right?, Who's the owner of this?!?!, it's not from any member of twice...right?, Who would write a poem about me from twice anyway...maybe it's one of our fans' notebook..... while i was thinking about who's the owner of the notebook.. someone enter the room.

~~~~~~~~~~to be continued~~~~~~~~~

-xoxo