Unexpected guest

--previously--

"That's why when I told her to come with Jennie for her piano lesson she refused at first because I know she don't want to be back there again"

"I'm so sorry" I said..

"No, it's okay, you're kind..." Her mom compliments me...then I just chuckled

"No wonder why she fell for you"

--------------------

"What?" Mina said then Chae's mom just smiled...

"Forget about it....but you know, I want chaeyoung to continue her career, she's good at it, but no matter how hard I try to make her play, she just....dont want to.."

"Don't worry, I'll make her play piano again"

"Jinjja? Gomawo Mina, but.. good luck"

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

After Mina found out that I'm playing piano I immediately went up here and just...sit here in my room, It's my first time to play again after 10 years...

I sat down to my chair and just...starts to write some poems.

------------

What do I do
when I'm so inlove with you
I try so hard not to fall for you
But everything i do, I do for you
I know it's pathetic to love someone like you
But here I am,
Supporting you, from everything you do.
You gotta know that you're one in a million,
And seeing you with someone makes me feel like TT.
I feel so down,
But you're always cheering me up.
I want to protect your smile,
Even though you weren't mine.
I want to make you happy,
Even when the replacement of it is my happiness.
But I have no idea that loving you will be thi-

"CHAEYOUNG-AH!" Oh shit, I didn't finished writing my poem when someone enters my room, I immediately hide the poem and act like nothing happened..

"Yah, don't you know how to knock?" I said.

"Ah, sorry" then Mina walked out and closed the door.

*Knock knock*

What?jinjja? Ugh I thought she's going to stop..but yeah

"What?" I said

"Can I enter your room?"

"What? Ugh Alright..." Then she opened the door...

"Are you kidding me? Stop acting like you're funny, 'cause you're not" then I rolled my eyes..

"I'm not trying to be funny, I just have "MANNERS" and I hope you have it too"

"Alright alright, just tell me why are you here so you can leave, You're invading my privacy you know?"

"I just want to talk with you"

"About what?"

"About earlier" I kept silent then she sat beside me. What? Get away you pengu!

"I'm sorry, I already know everything" guess my mom already told her everything..

"Now, are you going to stop? Just find another pianist to be your accompaniment the-"

"But I want you"I stopped talking then I just stared at her, she stood up and bow her head, what is this?!

"Yah, what are you doing?"

"Please, son chaeyoung, play with me, support me just...for this one, please! Will you be my accompaniment?" She said then her tears are starting to fall, what's with her tears? Does this competition really mean to her?...yah I didn't do anything to her okay? But I feel bad seeing her like this, I don't want to play but....I think this really means to her so...

"Yah, stop it, sit here...don't cry okay?" I said trying to stop her from bowing from me..

"I'm not going to sit there unless you say yes"

"But...I'm not going to be the responsible one if something bad happen okay?" I said then she raised her head and wiped her tears...ahh I feel relieved..

"Jinjja?" Then she hugged me..

"Yah, stop it, I didn't give you a permission to hug me." i said jokingly while pushing her away..

"Nomuhae"

"So....when are we going to start?"

"I don't know? Right now?" She said then I just nod, we went to the basement and we clean our basement first especially the piano..when we're done cleaning, she's just staring at my awards and reading my certificates..

"Wow, how did you hide this from us?" She said..

"Hahaha, ask yourself too, how did you hide that you're playing flute?" I said then I start to play piano...

(Kiss in the rain)

"Woah, you're really good at it chaeyoung-ah"

"Hmm..river flows in you and kiss in the rain is my favorite...I always play it when I'm happy or sad"

"So...does that mean that...you're happy now?"

"I guess" then we start to hang out, she teach me the chords that I'm going to play and let me memorize it..but then someone interrupt us..

Mina and I went to the living room and saw another guest..

"What are you doing here?" I said

"Is it bad to attend a kid's party?"

"Bambam?" Mina joined our conversation..

"Babe" then he kissed Mina's cheeks...ouch.

"Mina can we talk?" I said then I grabbed her wrist but then bambam grabbed her other wrist..

"Where are you going to take my girlfriend?"

"We're just going to talk about something..."

"Let her go" bambam said

"No, you let go"

"Let.her.go"

"L-E-T H-E-R G-O, LET HER GO BAM!" Then we kept on pulling Mina's wrist..

"Yah, stop you two okay?, Bam..chaeyoung and I were going to talk about something I'll be right back okay?" Mina said then he let go of her, I smirked on bambam then I dragged Mina to the bathroom.

"I told you not to call him right?"

"I didn't, I swear, I was surprised he knew this place and worst, he's here."

"Then who called him?"

"I don't know" then we went back to bambam.

"How'd you know this place?" Mina asked.

"Chaeyoung's mom invited me here..."

"WHAT?!" Mina and I said at the same time..

-----to be continued-----

Read, vote and comment❤

-xoxo