Third party

--previously--

"Mam should we serve the foods now?" The waitress asked.

"No, just keep it, I'm so sorry, I'll just leave..." Then I stood up after waiting a couple of hours..I think it's time to leave and stop believing that she'll come and pick me...

When I was about to leave someone grabbed my hands..I turned my head and then..

"Chaeyoung?"

-------------------

CHAEYOUNG'S POV

"Chaeyoung?" I turned my head then looked who it is..

"Somi?!" I said.

"Yes"

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm looking for you" she said...wait what? She's looking for me? Why?

"What?"

"Can we...talk?"

"I'm sorry somi but I have to go now"

"Wait...please for just a minute?" She said she's still holding my wrist....I sat down again and I called the waitress..

"Can you, serve the food now?"

"Okay mam"

Then I looked at somi..

"So, what is it?"

"Sorry"

"Eh?, For what?"

"You know, about what happened to us, to our past"

"I already forgot it..what did you do again?" I said sarcastically

"C'mon, I'm serious"

"I'm serious too somi"

"Alright, I cheated on you, i-i was in a relationship with someone while I'm in a relationship with you too.." it still breaks my heart Everytime I remember it, Everytime I remember how much I love her back then...

"What do you want?" I asked coldly

"You, Look, I'm sorry okay?, I regret it, and I just realized that..."

"That?"

"I still love you"

"Ha, bullshit!, How come you still love me when it's already 1year? You're wasting my time somi"

"I don't, I just realized your value when you left me, yes I'm so stupid, so stupid to cheat on you, I can't admit my feelings for you back then that's why I cheated on you, I can't accept that I'm in love with a girl like you"

"Woah so what do you mean? That I'm a low class girl?"

"No, no not like that"

"By the way, I really have to go now, sorry" then I stood up and left the restaurant..I can hear her shouting my name and begging me to stay so I run as fast as I could and went to the parking lot to get my car..

BAMBAM'S POV

"Are you happy?" She asked.

"Ne, because you picked me" I said while leaning my chin to my arms

"Stop gazing at me like that"

"Why? What's wrong with my gaze?"

"....just stop" then we chuckled

"Thank you Mina, for picking me"

"Haha, you know I thought I'm being unfair with you this past few days whenever I'm with chaeng, so I pick you this time"